The Nobody Asked me or I must just be an ASS.

The only Daughter that was there was Geeks. Now I'm all creeped out if I was leering at her. That's it, I'm on the wagon, no more Voz's for me.:cheers: <Rootbeer

She was there for only a little while then left.......:devil:.......I think...............:smirk:

:clap::thumb: Good reporting and parenting Palmer!!

I like seeing the girls on the bikes and not quads. Good job Dad!

The one thing I am blessed with is 2/3 of my kids ride bikes with me. I like you do not have the pleasure of my significant other being a rider and she looks at me the same way Mr Sun looks at you when me and the kids start talking Moto. :smirk:

:foul:.....:rant:.....:rant:....:blah:.:blah:.:blah:. wish I could say the same about mine. She loves being able to sit without having to "balance" herself all the time. :cry:

That can have its benefits, but let her try out the Rezeberg. If you put her on El Diablo you will loose her to quads forever. :thinking: That could be a problem...

My Daughter hasn't been on a bike in 4 years. She started skipping ridding trips her Jr year in high school, so she wouldn't miss her sports practices. Now in college, she signed a "contract" that said no dirt motorcycles. She says she wants to go, but oh well, only a little over a year to go.

Well, you raised school sportos, it's a good thing in it's own way. Release them and the hopefully will return again. :thumb:

Who could those A$$holes be at the other staging area.:thinking: You should have rode over and left the note, I'm sure they would have gotten a kick out of it.:smirk:

I think you might know them personally. :prof:

https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/forum/ride-reports/3925-im-hole-but-i-got-my-burger.html

haha that would have been funny as hell.

great posts Palmer :thumb:

What are you laughing about you condone that behavior. :moon: :smirk:

Geeze Palmer, that was a very impressing, photo enhanced ride report. :thumb: I was just wondering if your kid is an :moon: or not, that part needs some clarification. :lol:

You have met him and seen his antics so don't tell me you were wondering if T2 is a ":moon:". Clarification...ppfftt, What ever. :smirk:

Uh oh......

Annnnd, we're off.

He worried me most when he was talking about little boys. But I think it was the geek juice. :naughty: Or was that Rack....:thinking:

:thinking: Something that needs to be shared with the rest of the class?

I think we have hit this a couple of times but, I just don't drink as much as the other boys. :wink:

I must have been already shat faced, because that I don't remember.:cheers:

Well, you didn't hold yourself against anybody and ask them if that was a roll of quarters in your pocket, so you are in the clear there. :smirk:

Good answer. :thumb:
Pleading the fifth, after having a fifth.

I was :thinking: the same thing. :loco:

geek bruce, there...geek bruce, there geek bruce, there stumble stumble stumble........open gate...hey COPS are here! :lol:

That was so classic I still chuckle when I think about it. :smirk:

Ok, back to the report. :run:

We are now at the /X for the burgers the "OHV" plates, 8 sodas, and 2 beers. The beers are for me so I can bear to listen to the whining I am going to hear from my loving son.
So this is P841 jr. jr.
DSC07597.jpg

This is T1 profile shot.
DSC07598.jpg

And he then gives me a look, like put the camera away dam it. :smirk:
DSC07599.jpg

Now this makes my day, two of my four girls love to hit the trails with me. The oldest one on the left and the youngest on the right. the two girls in the middle do not ride although one would if I would buy her a quad. :ride: Oh, my oldest wanted you all to know she owns her own guns as well, and thats not only the ones on her arms under her long sleeves but the ones that shoot as well. :smirk:
DSC07602.jpg

My oldest decided it was time to take a picture of me and T1, This is T1's Catholic Jesus impersonation I am the sinner on the right. :naughty:
DSC07606.jpg

T2 came back after killing himself with a cancer stick to show of his pack of camels.
DSC07608.jpg

P841 jr. jr. realized he gets a rash every time he goes to the desert. I told him not to rub his eyes. Might need to hang up riding and put him in a plastic bubble.
DSC07610.jpg

Conclusion to follow.

Well, I thought I had more to add to this but I only have three more shots and a little story to end it up. So here are the photos and not that good either.
This kid was way to fast for the camera operator. I caught the dust. :lol:
DSC07611.jpg

T1 got faster than the camera by the end of the day also.
DSC07612.jpg

I must have been real tired after them two beers because they were all faster than me.
DSC07613.jpg

Oh wait, I caught the little girl in this frame and it is actually the last of the photos. :wave:
DSC07614.jpg

Now for the conclusion of the ride with a final straw, payback and purpose.
So we are all just zipping along and having a good time I lead the rides most of the time but let the others miss lead us a little to change things up. T2 never does his own maintenance on his bike and P841 jr. jr. does. Well, I was leading the last section to the truck and I stop after a couple of miles to make sure we are all together. So I stop and up comes T1, P841 jr. jr., oldest daughter then youngest daughter, I look down the trail and see no T2. So hey, where is T2 guys? Oh he stopped on the side of the trail back there and waved us by. Ok lets wait, oh look a jump so me and the other two boys hit the jump and make a little flat track around the area and hit it a bunch. After about 10-15 minutes still no T2. :confused: I look down the trail again and see what looks to be like him coming, so I hit the jump and flat track a couple more times and he still is a no show, so I look down the trail again and he looks to be in the same place so I take off down to see whats up. He is pushing the bike walking and I get there and it's :finger: this bike is :f: that I am never riding with you guys again :f: off :f: this :f: that :f:So I tell him calm down and get another f::f: and :finger:. he tells me the bike just quit on him and the girls just road right by him and didn't stop to ask if he needed anything. I told him the thought he waved them by and he gives me more FFFFFFFF...Well I give the bike a kick and look at him and say it has no compression. I gave it a good look and the spark plug was out of the head but still attached to the coil wire. Well, we are about 6 miles from the trucks 100 yards from the main road and I ask him you want ot tow rope it or fix it. he said he didn't care. I figure tow rope it so I don't have to pull the seat and the tank to get to it. Guess what, he doesn't know how to be towed but I did get to drag him for a couple feet and that felt good. :smirk: I told him if he feels like he is going to fall, LET GO OF THE ROPE" he didn't so he fell and I drug his ass and it felt good. No he didn't get hurt but man it felt good. :devil: Oh, did I tell you all, IT FELT GOOD! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :devil:
So I fixed him back up and he hauls off cussing at his sisters. We get back to the trucks and he had a personal safety meeting that put him in a better mood. I am going to have to get a license just so I can buy it and keep him in a better mood.
So that was the end of the day and we ran on home. Traffic in Hesperia sucked, traffic in Corona sucked, but it then let up and we got home by 6:20pm.
So I guess I am the latter part of the title because I enjoyed dragging my son the ":moon:". :blah: :blah: :blah:

Well, I thought I had more to add to this but I only have three more shots and a little story to end it up. So here are the photos and not that good either.
This kid was way to fast for the camera operator. I caught the dust. :lol:
DSC07611.jpg

T1 got faster than the camera by the end of the day also.
DSC07612.jpg

I must have been real tired after them two beers because they were all faster than me.
DSC07613.jpg

Oh wait, I caught the little girl in this frame and it is actually the last of the photos. :wave:
DSC07614.jpg

Now for the conclusion of the ride with a final straw, payback and purpose.
So we are all just zipping along and having a good time I lead the rides most of the time but let the others miss lead us a little to change things up. T2 never does his own maintenance on his bike and P841 jr. jr. does. Well, I was leading the last section to the truck and I stop after a couple of miles to make sure we are all together. So I stop and up comes T1, P841 jr. jr., oldest daughter then youngest daughter, I look down the trail and see no T2. So hey, where is T2 guys? Oh he stopped on the side of the trail back there and waved us by. Ok lets wait, oh look a jump so me and the other two boys hit the jump and make a little flat track around the area and hit it a bunch. After about 10-15 minutes still no T2. :confused: I look down the trail again and see what looks to be like him coming, so I hit the jump and flat track a couple more times and he still is a no show, so I look down the trail again and he looks to be in the same place so I take off down to see whats up. He is pushing the bike walking and I get there and it's :finger: this bike is :f: that I am never riding with you guys again :f: off :f: this :f: that :f:So I tell him calm down and get another f::f: and :finger:. he tells me the bike just quit on him and the girls just road right by him and didn't stop to ask if he needed anything. I told him the thought he waved them by and he gives me more FFFFFFFF...Well I give the bike a kick and look at him and say it has no compression. I gave it a good look and the spark plug was out of the head but still attached to the coil wire. Well, we are about 6 miles from the trucks 100 yards from the main road and I ask him you want ot tow rope it or fix it. he said he didn't care. I figure tow rope it so I don't have to pull the seat and the tank to get to it. Guess what, he doesn't know how to be towed but I did get to drag him for a couple feet and that felt good. :smirk: I told him if he feels like he is going to fall, LET GO OF THE ROPE" he didn't so he fell and I drug his ass and it felt good. No he didn't get hurt but man it felt good. :devil: Oh, did I tell you all, IT FELT GOOD! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :devil:
So I fixed him back up and he hauls off cussing at his sisters. We get back to the trucks and he had a personal safety meeting that put him in a better mood. I am going to have to get a license just so I can buy it and keep him in a better mood.
So that was the end of the day and we ran on home. Traffic in Hesperia sucked, traffic in Corona sucked, but it then let up and we got home by 6:20pm.
So I guess I am the latter part of the title because I enjoyed dragging my son the ":moon:". :blah: :blah: :blah:

EXCELLENT RR Palmer ............. because my 2 older kids don't ride (son once in a while) I don't get to experience this while out riding. I DO get to experience it at home though so I know where you're coming from and I can appreciate what you're going thru. :thumb:

BTW.....you are an ASS .... in case you were wondering! :prof:.....:smirk:

I try to get my kid interested in maintenance but he would rather play with his stupid electronic gizmo. When I was his age I used to mess around all the time with mechanical things. Just not in his blood I guess. If I want it to run good I just take care of it, it is my money that paid for it and I want it nice when I go to sell it. What are dad's for I guess.

I try to get my kid interested in maintenance but he would rather play with his stupid electronic gizmo. When I was his age I used to mess around all the time with mechanical things. Just not in his blood I guess. If I want it to run good I just take care of it, it is my money that paid for it and I want it nice when I go to sell it. What are dad's for I guess.

not mine, I make sure he changes the oil, cleans air filter, lubes chain, washes bike, all of that plus even had him help me rebuild top end and forks seals... I teach him take pride in owning it. He bought it though and it is all his money in the bike so I guess that makes a difference. Oh, did I mention he is only 11yo and would rather play games but he knows what happens if he doesn't :forman: I quit school because they had recess,,,I don't play :smirk:

im a horrible wrencher but i try to do as much myself as i am comfertable with.

My son loves being in the garage when im doing those things tho. He watches and ask's questions... whats this, whats that, what does this do. Then later on i will catch him trying to teach his little sister all the things i was just explaining to him.

Hopefully he will be a much better wrencher this his ol dad is.

im a horrible wrencher but i try to do as much myself as i am comfertable with.

My son loves being in the garage when im doing those things tho. He watches and ask's questions... whats this, whats that, what does this do. Then later on i will catch him trying to teach his little sister all the things i was just explaining to him.

Hopefully he will be a much better wrencher this his ol dad is.

Cherrish those moments...My dad wasnt' a wrencher in any way. I don't know much but what I do I learned from my friends dad when he worked on his own stuff. My son never became interested in wrenching until he went to work for Goodyear now he can't wait to work o nthe bikes, etc. Kinda nice for a change! :banana:

My gramps and dad were both wrenchers and then some. My brother and I learned everything from them and I still try to breed this into my own son. He is willing to help with maintenance and all the other stuff but I can tell he just is not into it like I was. Maybe in time because he has it in his blood. Some people do not know the difference between a spark plug and a butt plug. :devil: