The Guns Thread

x3 :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Is it a .22?

I want a 4 wheela

DUDE. What's that? nice silencer BTW.

:lol: Was just going to ask that.

With it being Cali and all, I'm guessing fake can. :thumb:

I have no idea:noidea: what it is, I just point and click. I will tell you that day we had a gun collection that would blow you awayliterally:lol: I doubt any of it was fake. My Son's friend collects guns and so does his Dad who is a cop. It is said they have some really nice and rare guns, but honestly I wouldnt even know because Im more into eating things like:icecream: instead of :rifle:

:lol: I love his videos.

I bought 2 pounds of Tannerite last night...time to blow stuff up! :smirk:
Oh and, my homemade cannon is gone. :cry:

DSC07265.jpg

Way too much powder. :eek: 4 inches of powder, 8 inch barrel, wadding, and a 7.62 casing filled with lead. :smirk:
Loudest explosion I ever heard. We only found 3 pieces of it. 1 side of the stand, a piece of the end cap, and that barrel up there. Holy shat, that was awesome!!

That is actually really nice... When i bought mine... It was pretty beat... But thats how i was buying guns... My dad used to love reblueing and redoing the wood...Gave 65 for it

The wood on ours is cut off just after the sites....Where that thick metal ring is.. That wood was split.. So he cut it off and re-varnished it.. Looks pretty good.

View attachment 5662

Way too much powder. :eek: 4 inches of powder, 8 inch barrel, wadding, and a 7.62 casing filled with lead. :smirk:
Loudest explosion I ever heard. We only found 3 pieces of it. 1 side of the stand, a piece of the end cap, and that barrel up there. Holy shat, that was awesome!!

YIKES!!:shocked:

View attachment 5662

someone was telling me about this tannerite stuff last night. I guess its legal plastic explosives? .... well legal in some states... they would go ape shit if it was legal in california

someone was telling me about this tannerite stuff last night. I guess its legal plastic explosives? .... well legal in some states... they would go ape shit if it was legal in california

Its pretty epic... My buddys put a few lbs in a toyota 4runner... And blew it to smitherians... Its on youtube somewhere lol

Tannerite...it's beautiful. It's a binary explosive. It's completely safe when both parts are separated, but when mixed, it can be ignited by the impact of a high-impact round. A hammer or a .22 cant explode it.

You can also make it yourself. All it is is amonium nitrate (34-0-0 fertilizer...make sure it is pure AN and not the unexplosive stuff I bought) and aluminum powder. You can buy the AN from some small farm supply stores, and the aluminum powder you can buy off eBay or some radiator stop-leak stuff is aluminum powder.

If you want the full recipe, Jake is your man for that.:thumb:

I would like to know the laws on Tannerite in Cali. When I visit my Dad in Cali, we'd like to blow up more stuff again. It's kinda a father-son thing. :smirk:
I'll try and put up some videos of the Tannerite soon! Great stuff. We blew the hell out of a TV stand.