The Guns Thread

:lol: Wow!! I wanna sell the TRX or Recon and get me a 4x4!

believe me the recon is 100x funner than any 4x4. the trx is pretty fun too. whatever you do do not get a rancher 350. the 420's are excellent but the 350's are just crap.the recon is the only 4 wheeler that i havent sold. its too much fun

believe me the recon is 100x funner than any 4x4. the trx is pretty fun too. whatever you do do not get a rancher 350. the 420's are excellent but the 350's are just crap.the recon is the only 4 wheeler that i havent sold. its too much fun

Hmmmm, I hate it! I dont like the electronic shifting. :rant:
I'd keep the TRX just cause I ride it fast and it handles good. The Recon is absolutely horrible at speed, hard to turn, and not really all that powerful. It normally works for the work around here though. I just want a 4x4 mudder. :smirk:

Hmmmm, I hate it! I dont like the electronic shifting. :rant:
I'd keep the TRX just cause I ride it fast and it handles good. The Recon is absolutely horrible at speed, hard to turn, and not really all that powerful. It normally works for the work around here though. I just want a 4x4 mudder. :smirk:

the ES is a pile of horse crap. mine is manual. ill sell you one of my brutes if you want a mudder :smirk

Let's do it. :devil:

Sure. you can come test drive em. you take the 08 with 26's and ill take the 07 with 29.5's. we'll see who gets stuck first :smirk:

had to take some pics of my econ. so its been pretty low maintenince. its only had

1 clutch

1 set of rancher tires

3 starters

1 battery

4 pull start ropes

1 rear fender

1 set of axle bearings

1 set of swingarm bearings

2 front hubs

2 front a arms

5 shifters

1 shift shaft

1500000 hopeless attempts at fixing brakes

yeah its been taken good care of :smirk:

IMG_0028-1.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

BTW just got colt fords CD chicken and biscuits. you NEED to get it.

wasnt this thread about guns or something?:jacked:

Sure. you can come test drive em. you take the 08 with 26's and ill take the 07 with 29.5's. we'll see who gets stuck first :smirk:

had to take some pics of my econ. so its been pretty low maintenince. its only had

1 clutch

1 set of rancher tires

3 starters

1 battery

4 pull start ropes

1 rear fender

1 set of axle bearings

1 set of swingarm bearings

2 front hubs

2 front a arms

5 shifters

1 shift shaft

1500000 hopeless attempts at fixing brakes

yeah its been taken good care of :smirk:

IMG_0028-1.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

BTW just got colt fords CD chicken and biscuits. you NEED to get it.

wasnt this thread about guns or something?:jacked:

Bet I'll get it stuck first! :smirk:

Ayyeee, not bad! At least your tires got some tread! Back tires on both the Recon and TRX are completely bald. Would you happen to have any used ones?

You still buy CDs?? :P When did that come out?!

:devil:maybe... We could start an ATV thread, but I think me and you are the only ones who got em!

Ayyeee, not bad! At least your tires got some tread! Back tires on both the Recon and TRX are completely bald. Would you happen to have any used ones?

:devil:maybe... We could start an ATV thread, but I think me and you are the only ones who got em!
you should see my old tires. slicker than owl snot

yes i buy cd's

and james would probably change the name from ATV thread to "quadtard thread"

well i was in walmart and i saw it and thought i should buy it on itunes. then i realized that i would prolly forget and its the same price so i just grabbed it

Bet I'll get it stuck first! :smirk:

I want a 4 wheela

DUDE. What's that? nice silencer BTW.