The Fishing Thread

i love to fish, im not a big fisherman tho i just fish in my land lords pond with my $40 zebco pole and 8lb test fishin line. catch bass and blue gill or sun fish or whatever they are.

the only kind of fishing i do that requires me to use a pole other than my bass pole is cat fishing...i love cat fishing for that i use a berkley rough neck rod with a gold zebco reel and 20lb test and the only bait i use is chicken liver, tryed that stuff from walmart that smells like arse but had no luck.

oh yeah i invented a new way to fish to, there is a deep hole in my small creek that minows live in and i take a strand of 8lb bout 6ft long and tie a tiny hook on it and catch them minnows, its actually really fun.

i dont have any pics tho.

The first thing we do at the cabin is go and place minnow traps in the streams to catch big shiners! Those rule for both HUGE 5+ lb bass and when they are dead, hook them for big cats!

You would be welcome! I've got deer stands scattered over many acres! I hope you bow hunt! In the fall, we hunt the morning and evening, and I ride in the afternoon or fish. If enough guys are down for the weekend, I let them feed me while I ride! :ride:

That sounds great! :thumb:
I've never bow hunted yet. We have a bow, I just never use it. I went out and practiced a little last weekend though. Might gotta start practicing then!
Yall dont hunt with guns?

This is my youngest boy a couple of years ago.

Great catch! :thumb:

Yeah, we hunt with guns! Year round! There is always something that needs a bullet! I ride with an AK strapped on my back because there are always coyotes and ground pigs! If not them, then a challenge shooting long distances at far away targets! :banana:

Yeah, we hunt with guns! Year round! There is always something that needs a bullet! I ride with an AK strapped on my back because there are always coyotes and ground pigs! If not them, then a challenge shooting long distances at far away targets! :banana:

:banana::banana: I will need to rig a way to carry my guns with me up to Ohio. My AK will be strapped inside the fender on my truck. :smirk:

:banana::banana: I will need to rig a way to carry my guns with me up to Ohio. My AK will be strapped inside the fender on my truck. :smirk:

My gun has a poly stock that folds and snaps open with a push of a button! It is super compact! 24 inches! It is quicka s hell and accurate as F! With open sites! I can hit a pie plate at 250 yards. :banana:

Yes, I have the bananna clips in the 30 rnd and 50 rnd variety! Sometimes things need more than a shot...they need bursts! Or whole clips!

My gun has a poly stock that folds and snaps open with a push of a button! It is super compact! 24 inches! It is quicka s hell and accurate as F! With open sites! I can hit a pie plate at 250 yards. :banana:

Yes, I have the bananna clips in the 30 rnd and 50 rnd variety! Sometimes things need more than a shot...they need bursts! Or whole clips!

Very nice!! Is she a 47 or 74?

I'm still working on building mine up. Right now she's got a Tapco 6-position stock, but it sucks hard. Gives ya cheek sting every shot. I've never shot that far with my AK! I didn't think they were that accurate. :shocked:

Oh hell yes. And somethings need 100 round drum magazines. :smirk: My 3 mags are only 30rds.

Very nice!! Is she a 47 or 74?

I'm still working on building mine up. Right now she's got a Tapco 6-position stock, but it sucks hard. Gives ya cheek sting every shot. I've never shot that far with my AK! I didn't think they were that accurate. :shocked:

Oh hell yes. And somethings need 100 round drum magazines. :smirk: My 3 mags are only 30rds.

Ahh! We like to shoot! As a matter of fact, we do that as much as we fish or hunt! It's fun as hell, no? We are into long range "reach out and touch" something! Long distances! We do the spotting scopes, the whole deal!

When we come back to camp, we do the pistols! Same deal!

(Nobody has ever beat me at 30 yrds with my Beretta 92 and my hand-made loads) That's a long shot with a pistol!

:banana:

My daughter took me out bass fishing for fathers day. Caught 2 dinks and one 1 3/4 lb. Then soninlaw let his line go xlack and i didnt see it and sucked it in the trolling motor and we were done. Short day, but good times.

My daughter took me out bass fishing for fathers day. Caught 2 dinks and one 1 3/4 lb. Then soninlaw let his line go xlack and i didnt see it and sucked it in the trolling motor and we were done. Short day, but good times.

Haha.. Ive did the trolling motor thing a few times... I hit something that looked to be an old shirt..It blowed lol.. busted the prop

Ahh! We like to shoot! As a matter of fact, we do that as much as we fish or hunt! It's fun as hell, no? We are into long range "reach out and touch" something! Long distances! We do the spotting scopes, the whole deal!

When we come back to camp, we do the pistols! Same deal!

(Nobody has ever beat me at 30 yrds with my Beretta 92 and my hand-made loads) That's a long shot with a pistol!

:banana:

Sounds awesome! I'd love to come up. The only long range I can do at my house is 100 yards.

I'd like to take you up with that handgun challenge at 30 yards. :smirk:

255704_217836348256590_100000906795480_627458_6276309_n.jpg