The Fishing Thread

Reeled in this big 'un on Saturday. He was a fighter!

fiiissshhh.jpg

Thought he about snapped the line!

:lol::cry::lol: You should buy a bigger freezer if you keep that up! :thumb:

We had a few the night before we went out perch fishing on Lake Erie. I was fine. My buddy was a puddle of guts! I laughed my ass off watching him puke the Egg McMuffins up! He fell asleep by 10 am. I limited out for the both of us by noon. I dangled fish on the line by his face, and he never moved! :lol::cry::lol:

Attachments

• general 133.jpg
    general 133.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 23
  • general 135.jpg
    general 135.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 23
We had a few the night before we went out perch fishing on Lake Erie. I was fine. My buddy was a puddle of guts! I laughed my ass off watching him puke the Egg McMuffins up! He fell asleep by 10 am. I limited out for the both of us by noon. I dangled fish on the line by his face, and he never moved! :lol::cry::lol:

:lol::cry::lol: Great fishing report! :smirk:

Speaking of Lake Erie, I was just there last week. I went up over the Mason-Dixon to Ohio. Lake Erie is incredible. Really feels like you are looking out at the ocean! Never seen a lake like that! I passed up a chance to fish Erie, since I needed an Ohio fishing license. Did I miss out?!

Mercury FTW!

:lol::cry::lol: Great fishing report! :smirk:

Speaking of Lake Erie, I was just there last week. I went up over the Mason-Dixon to Ohio. Lake Erie is incredible. Really feels like you are looking out at the ocean! Never seen a lake like that! I passed up a chance to fish Erie, since I needed an Ohio fishing license. Did I miss out?!

You sure did miss out! Lake Erie is awesome! It supports the fish that stock's my freezer! You should have contacted me, as anyone should coming into my neck of the woods,....I would have hooked you up! Big Dummy! :prof: :smirk:

We go fishing on a lark. "Ya wanna get some fish?"

"Ya, I can do that!"

It's that easy!:P

It's just 30 mins away from being in the water!:thumb:

As a "GTFO!" point, Lake Erie perch are $14.99 to $17.99 a lb in stores. Crazy!

We dip 3 hooks on a line with minnows to 45 feet, and get doubles, sometimes, triples!

You sure did miss out! Lake Erie is awesome! It supports the fish that stock's my freezer! You should have contacted me, as anyone should coming into my neck of the woods,....I would have hooked you up! Big Dummy! :prof: :smirk:

We go fishing on a lark. "Ya wanna get some fish?"

"Ya, I can do that!"

It's that easy!:P

It's just 30 mins away from being in the water!:thumb:

As a "GTFO!" point, Lake Erie perch are $14.99 to $17.99 a lb in stores. Crazy!

We dip 3 hooks on a line with minnows to 45 feet, and get doubles, sometimes, triples!

DAMN. I wish I would have!
I forgot that you lived in Ohio! We were looking for stuff to do around Sandusky. I would've loved to have did some fishin' with a DBAer.

What kinda fish do yall got up there?

DAMN. I wish I would have!
I forgot that you lived in Ohio! We were looking for stuff to do around Sandusky. I would've loved to have did some fishin' with a DBAer.

What kinda fish do yall got up there?

We have a teeny-tiny boat for lake Erie. If the waves are bigger than 2-3'....no go. But the beauty of it is that you only have to go out a mile or two to limit out on perch. Perch is GREAT eating. Tender, flavorful fillets tossed in milk and rice flour with spices and deep fried just until they float! :thumb: Salt to taste!

They charge $20 for a meal like that here...I garner 5-8 meals at a time! Plus, I cook better than restaurants! Pfffft!

We have a teeny-tiny boat for lake Erie. If the waves are bigger than 2-3'....no go. But the beauty of it is that you only have to go out a mile or two to limit out on perch. Perch is GREAT eating. Tender, flavorful fillets tossed in milk and rice flour with spices and deep fried just until they float! :thumb: Salt to taste!

They charge $20 for a meal like that here...I garner 5-8 meals at a time! Plus, I cook better than restaurants! Pfffft!

Sounds great! :thumb:
I normally only eat the catfish I catch. :drool: