The Fishing Thread

Hahahaha.... Im not a member of the CCS anymore.... It was nice knowing you loozers lol...

We released all those fish... I have tons frozen from last year... Another body is coming today.. And hes probably going to keep the fish we catch today.

Getting ready to head out:thumb:

We are limiting out on nice Lake Erie Perch in an hour after getting to 45' depth. You can't fish two rods. You bring up doubles every cast without exception. It's crazy! It's awesome! :thumb:

It's about that time of year again. :smirk:

I took my little brother (6 years old) fishing for his first time and he fought and reeled in this bad-boy.

576173_3429871263124_1160630308_32642100_1233559970_n.jpg

He caught 3 more panfish after that. Me and my buddy stayed out there till 22:00 dipping our bobbers in. 2 bass and a few more panfish.

Was out last night 11pm ... The moon was WICKED on the river... Boated 2 fish... :picard:

fish2.jpg

Fish.jpg

It's about that time of year again. :smirk:

I took my little brother (6 years old) fishing for his first time and he fought and reeled in this bad-boy.

576173_3429871263124_1160630308_32642100_1233559970_n.jpg

He caught 3 more panfish after that. Me and my buddy stayed out there till 22:00 dipping our bobbers in. 2 bass and a few more panfish.

Post it on npt.. MEOW!

Was out last night 11pm ... The moon was WICKED on the river... Boated 2 fish... :picard:

fish2.jpg

Fish.jpg

Post it on npt.. MEOW!

Got her did!

I like your style...slap that fish right on the boat and show them what's up. :lol:
Good looking fash right there!

And your timestamp is a little off. Atleast your not using a potato anymore. :smirk:

I need to get a boat so bad. :pout:

Got her did!

I like your style...slap that fish right on the boat and show them what's up. :lol:
Good looking fash right there!

And your timestamp is a little off. Atleast your not using a potato anymore. :smirk:

I need to get a boat so bad. :pout:
Dang.. Like 5 people has said my time stamp is off... I'ma fix that right now.

Boat yes!

Won myself $50 with this little guy, haha, I almost didn't enter it it was so small, but I won
179917_411091722264384_100000906795480_1203914_1987714892_n.jpg

I see...the technique of holding-fish-closer-to-camera-so-it-apears-larger trick. You crafty bastard...you are a true fisherman.

The fish is really 5 inches long. :lol:
Great catch!

I see...the technique of holding-fish-closer-to-camera-so-it-apears-larger trick. You crafty bastard...you are a true fisherman.

The fish is really 5 inches long. :lol:
Great catch!

AKA: a minnow or even better a guppy...

A couple friends of mine (2 brothers) and I went fishing back in the weee years to a local man-made-lake in OC where they were having a fishing derby. We were walking around after fishing and notcatching a damn thing when one ofthe brothers found a dead trout next to a trash can. He picked it up and entered the derby and won! :foul:

Now aint that some BS...... :BS:

AKA: a minnow or even better a guppy...

A couple friends of mine (2 brothers) and I went fishing back in the weee years to a local man-made-lake in OC where they were having a fishing derby. We were walking around after fishing and notcatching a damn thing when one ofthe brothers found a dead trout next to a trash can. He picked it up and entered the derby and won! :foul:

Now aint that some BS...... :BS:
That is some "Bravo Sierra" :smirk: