The Fishing Thread

post-3041-0-13906500-1300741986.gif

I went fishing a few weeks ago and we were pretty successful. Me and my brother caught a total of about 20 fish in an hour and a half. We used 8 jugs (noodles) and caught a about 8 or so from there. I also ran a line with a spinner from the boat and caught around 10 or so with that. Then we also fished with cane poles and spinning reels; caught the rest with those. They were all just a bunch of crappie and bluegill. 2 or 3 bass as well. Not any big fish, but it sure was fun!

Thanks Jax for the idea of using noodles instead of jugs! :thumb:

Check out this monster: :smirk:
fish.jpg

I went fishing a few weeks ago and we were pretty successful. Me and my brother caught a total of about 20 fish in an hour and a half. We used 8 jugs (noodles) and caught a about 8 or so from there. I also ran a line with a spinner from the boat and caught around 10 or so with that. Then we also fished with cane poles and spinning reels; caught the rest with those. They were all just a bunch of crappie and bluegill. 2 or 3 bass as well. Not any big fish, but it sure was fun!

Thanks Jax for the idea of using noodles instead of jugs! :thumb:

Check out this monster: :smirk:
fish.jpg

8 jugs and 8 fish, I would say that is close to if not a 100% catch rate....damn nice fishing if I do say so myself :thumb: roost to you my friend roost to you.

oh, mighty nice crappie you go there :smirk:

8 jugs and 8 fish, I would say that is close to if not a 100% catch rate....damn nice fishing if I do say so myself :thumb: roost to you my friend roost to you.

oh, mighty nice crappie you go there :smirk:

Thanks! I'm working on your jug record.. :P
We got a lot of bait stealers on the jugs, so we had to re-bait them a couple of times and throw em out.
I'm working on getting this real big one that hangs around the bank. It's one of the biggest fish I've seen around here, but that bastard wont bite ANYTHING.

Nice broski... Do you let your Noodles sit out over night... OR few hours or what... If you let them sit out over night... You should try some zote soap....

blog15.jpg

Just cut a 1 inch by 1inch square chuck 1/4 inch thick or so.. and put it on the hook... And LEt it set over night.. You can order the soap from amazon.com... Or there are certain places that sell it.. Like wallgreens ..or CVS

Nice broski... Do you let your Noodles sit out over night... OR few hours or what... If you let them sit out over night... You should try some zote soap....

blog15.jpg

Just cut a 1 inch by 1inch square chuck 1/4 inch thick or so.. and put it on the hook... And LEt it set over night.. You can order the soap from amazon.com... Or there are certain places that sell it.. Like wallgreens ..or CVS

I only really had to set out the noodles for around 30 minutes.

Does that actually work? Would the water dissolve it after awhile?