The Fishing Thread

Heck ya it works... I only have one pic of a cat we caught.. It was 6.5 lbs.. If i remember correctly

1017001513.jpg

0422081530.jpg

This is from a few years back. We have a few small lakes/ponds just a couple miles down the road from our house. I don't fish as much as I use to. But I try to get out a couple times a year. Rippen Lips! :banana:

Heck ya it works... I only have one pic of a cat we caught.. It was 6.5 lbs.. If i remember correctly

1017001513.jpg

:shocked: Damn! I'll try that next time.
How the heck did yall find that out?

View attachment 3604

This is from a few years back. We have a few small lakes/ponds just a couple miles down the road from our house. I don't fish as much as I use to. But I try to get out a couple times a year. Rippen Lips! :banana:

Very nice fish! :thumb:

:shocked: Damn! I'll try that next time.
How the heck did yall find that out?

Very nice fish! :thumb:
A guy i work with has been doing it for years.. Its all he uses.. And he fishes the chit everyday... lol He catchs thousands of lbs of fish a year with it.. He sells fish to restraunts and whatnot
I threw him back to put on some pounds. Told him I'd be back later. :smirk:
hahah :thumb:

For all you eastern riders:

I've got two boats and a canoe at my cabin.

I've got giant Bluegill, Black Crappie, catfish, and Bass up to 9 lbs! If you like (NASCAR) Bass fishing, you will be #3! The Intimidator! :lol:

Oooh! I think I just lost a couple of brain cells! :smirk:

We go out and eat what we catch the same evening on a griddle on an open fire!

Well, open invitation to all! Bring your bikes! I'll show you southern Ohio in a way that you like it! Easy, Middle, or Hard!

PM if interested!

:ride:

I've got giant Bluegill, Black Crappie, catfish, and Bass up to 9 lbs! If you like (NASCAR) Bass fishing, you will be #3! The Intimidator! :lol:

Well, open invitation to all! Bring your bikes! I'll show you southern Ohio in a way that you like it! Easy, Middle, or Hard!

PM if interested!

:shocked: Damn that sounds fun! When I get my license in September, I'd like to come up. Do some hunting, fishing, and riding...what do ya say, Buck? Make another east coast ride too.

PM if interested!

I used to love bass fishing!:rant:
CAse of Schaefer and we would fish all day for crappie on Lake Carnegie (Princeton University's lake)

i love to fish, im not a big fisherman tho i just fish in my land lords pond with my $40 zebco pole and 8lb test fishin line. catch bass and blue gill or sun fish or whatever they are.

the only kind of fishing i do that requires me to use a pole other than my bass pole is cat fishing...i love cat fishing for that i use a berkley rough neck rod with a gold zebco reel and 20lb test and the only bait i use is chicken liver, tryed that stuff from walmart that smells like arse but had no luck.

oh yeah i invented a new way to fish to, there is a deep hole in my small creek that minows live in and i take a strand of 8lb bout 6ft long and tie a tiny hook on it and catch them minnows, its actually really fun.

i dont have any pics tho.

PM if interested!

BRAVO :clap: We're gonna get some poles here pretty soon I think, I might have to take you up on that offer!

:shocked: Damn that sounds fun! When I get my license in September, I'd like to come up. Do some hunting, fishing, and riding...what do ya say, Buck? Make another east coast ride too.

You would be welcome! I've got deer stands scattered over many acres! I hope you bow hunt! In the fall, we hunt the morning and evening, and I ride in the afternoon or fish. If enough guys are down for the weekend, I let them feed me while I ride! :ride:

I used to love bass fishing!:rant:
CAse of Schaefer and we would fish all day for crappie on Lake Carnegie (Princeton University's lake)

There are bass here like sharks! Many of the lakes used to be private bass clubs, so the stock is unbelievable!

You would be welcome! I've got deer stands scattered over many acres! I hope you bow hunt! In the fall, we hunt the morning and evening, and I ride in the afternoon or fish. If enough guys are down for the weekend, I let them feed me while I ride! :ride:
if i ever make it out that way for a DBA east coast ride, i want to hunt some food... ill ship some back home if i have to.