The DBA TDay Ride Report

:thumb: Awesome vid Trav. How in the hell did you bounce off the walls in that train tunnel....:lol:

i actually never hit the wall... was close as hell tho :lol:... the reason it happened was 1. old bike with crappy suspension and 2. i didnt know it was sand in there and wasnt ready for it at all :lol:

3 things...

1) Who was that wearing the Batman Cape...That may be better than a squirrel tail.....:smirk:
2) The pin balling off the tunnel walls was a nice affect...did you smack your head on it? :thumb:
3) Because of the angle of your camera I found myself tipping my head back to see what was up ahead...

Great RR/video

Video Tip for all New Cam Owners: Always have a buddy aim it for you when you are on the bike. It has to be pointed much higher than you think. Everyone goes through this at first. :thumb:

3 things...

1) Who was that wearing the Batman Cape...That may be better than a squirrel tail.....:smirk:
2) The pin balling off the tunnel walls was a nice affect...did you smack your head on it? :thumb:
3) Because of the angle of your camera I found myself tipping my head back to see what was up ahead...

Great RR/video

Sweet video Trav. I didn't know you took a nap in the tunnel after following me in. Love the ping pong of the walls, totally awesome. :lol:

dont know who that was with the batman cape.
i never actually touched the walls but thats why i got so squirrly...cause i was avoiding the walls.
and yea the first day i did have the camera pointed way too low. I try to line it up with the helmet while its off but i actually need to line it up so it looks like its pointed high and it works out well that way.

dont know who that was with the batman cape.
i never actually touched the walls but thats why i got so squirrly...cause i was avoiding the walls.
and yea the first day i did have the camera pointed way too low. I try to line it up with the helmet while its off but i actually need to line it up so it looks like its pointed high and it works out well that way.

That would be tamuri07 aka Bat Girl :lol: He does not like that to much when I refer to him as Bat Girl :smirk:. He and his family are DBA members. His dad is Stray.

That's true. I was going to give you some sympathy Roost, but I'll need to spread it around first.:noidea:
Hey Look I have gear on...:thumb:
attachment.php

I am getting a talking to by my manager, because I snuck off on the TTR125 and got snagged..:cry:

Attachments

• Turkey2-2010.jpg
    Turkey2-2010.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 97