The DBA TDay Ride Report

James

Staff member
All this talk about video, dirt naps and carnage! I have yet to see one, you guys are a bunch of posers. :BS::lame:
:lol: Since you called us out I had to dig through all the pictures to find this little nugget. :smirk:

:noidea: Not sure but I think some kid's sitting on Santa's lap and asking for his Christmas presents. :P

Palmer.jpg

here is my video.

sorry its not that great.. i didn't go on very many rides and the one decent one i did i got mized up on the camera being off or on and only recorded my resting :picard: also first day the camera was pointed a bit low.... here is what i got tho
also thanks srad aka BIG Dan for his bands music :rocker:

James

Staff member
This thread delivers! :thumb:Finally Captain Pumkin to the rescue!:clap:
:lol: Why is it the guy with only 3 posts beats us to it? I'm hoping to get some pictures up tonight, video will have to wait until my new hard drive arrives, takes up to much space. :mmph:

Thanks Cpt. :thumb: had a blast riding with you and Cpt. Jr. :ride:

here is my video.

sorry its not that great.. i didn't go on very many rides and the one decent one i did i got mized up on the camera being off or on and only recorded my resting :picard: also first day the camera was pointed a bit low.... here is what i got tho

:thumb: Awesome vid Trav. How in the hell did you bounce off the walls in that train tunnel....:lol:

Nice video.. I like the tunnel clip and dirt nap at 8:20 :thumb:
here is my video.