The DBA TDay Ride Report

James

Staff member
Here's some pictures, no riding pictures/video until I get home, as they're on my go-pro.

DSCN0025.jpg

Here's our camp, the Rack's are very cool people. :thumb: Including their dogs. :P

DSCN0031.jpg

Chilling around the campsite, have to say these guys are even funnier in person. :lol:

DSCN0033.jpg

Night shot.

DSCN0030.jpg

:lol: This was pretty cool seeing in person. :thumb:

Nice vids Dan, Sorry to hear about the drama at home (nothing big I hope). You planning on coming out again? Why didn't you camp with the DBA party?
DBA group, we will be there in the AM, my two boys, one of their friend and myself. Should roll in around 9 ish. Will stay for campfire foolery then head to my sleeping quarters. :devil: Be back for a Sat. ride and out.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Sorry to hear about the drama at home (nothing big I hope). You planning on coming out again? Why didn't you camp with the DBA party?
Not too big of drama. Water pipe burst in the back yard and flooded the garage, my girlfriend did not know how to shut if off immediately, but figured it out. I have been cleaning up the mess.

Trying to come for a CAMPFIRE SHOWING tomorrow night. No riding for me, spent all my "play" money on new piping and renting a "ditch witch."

About NOT camping EXACTLY in the CIRCLE with everyone else...
I have always been that way. Reclusive and private. It's who I am. Never too far away though.
I hate worrying about waking a neighbor with wood chopping, or early morning WR500 warm-up noise.
I also hate being awakened by others, so... I try to keep the peace by keeping my distance when camping. Something my father taught me.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Not too big of drama. Water pipe burst in the back yard and flooded the garage, my girlfriend did not know how to shut if off immediately, but figured it out. I have been cleaning up the mess.

Trying to come for a CAMPFIRE SHOWING tomorrow night. No riding for me, spent all my "play" money on new piping and renting a "ditch witch."

About NOT camping EXACTLY in the CIRCLE with everyone else...
I have always been that way. Reclusive and private. It's who I am. Never too far away though.
I hate worrying about waking a neighbor with wood chopping, or early morning WR500 warm-up noise.
I also hate being awakened by others, so... I try to keep the peace by keeping my distance when camping. Something my father taught me.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

I came home to a broken washer hose once...everything 4' high got soaked...

I know what you mean about staying on the "outskirts" of thegroup...I feel the same way however always stay with the group.

We are at the hospital with lug jr. A rock jumped in front of rack jr and took them both out. Looks to me like a low back hip bruise where he landed on rack jr bike ouch

Staying in a tent, there's only one word to describe this trip, misrable. :smirk: With the below freezing temps, and high winds, we were burnt out early, and with my Bros broken X, we left early, Turkey night. I'll try to get my pics up soon, but a quick thanks to Bruce, and the Racks, they made the little time we had there, very enjoyable.:thumb:

Sounds like a good time by all so far. Waiting for the pics to show up. I heard somewhere that there is a few dirt nap pics of Short Stack:devil: