Injured Swing-arm vs. Leg

not you but the "kids" these days

great news... soon enough you will get a new bike and be back in teh saddle again
Ha I acutally am getting a new bike. Well more of a replacement for an old one. Keeping the 230 now its about time to start hunting around town for a swing arm lol, I'm not willing to travel more than 20mins from my house to get one.

Picture update
So my friends wanted to see my leg today at school so I rolled up my pant leg to let people see and a swarm of kids and teachers surrounded me and all pulled out there cell phones and started taking pictures.
Taken Nov. 15th.
1115001228.jpg

James

Staff member
:focus:
I just got a call from my physical therapiest and she gave me the thumbs up to walk without my boot!:thumb::banana::clap:
:thumb: That's great news.
Picture update
So my friends wanted to see my leg today at school so I rolled up my pant leg to let people see and a swarm of kids and teachers surrounded me and all pulled out there cell phones and started taking pictures.
Taken Nov. 15th.
1115001228.jpg

:thumb: It's slowly starting to look better.

id make up cool storys of how a shark bit ya or some other elaborate story when that is just a scar.

I told my son and daughter just that - I have a pretty good scar on my hip - I told them that, although that big shark took a pretty good bite out of me, he couldn't take the fight out of me. My poor kids told that story a few times at school and man, were they pissed when I finally told them, "It wasn't really a shark - it was a Barracuda!"

I told my son and daughter just that - I have a pretty good scar on my hip - I told them that, although that big shark took a pretty good bite out of me, he couldn't take the fight out of me. My poor kids told that story a few times at school and man, were they pissed when I finally told them, "It wasn't really a shark - it was a Barracuda!"
i had a ranger once tell me a long and elaberate story about how a cougar attacked him and had a hold of his leg and pulling him down a littel canyon and then thats how he ended it by saying... "and then the couger had a hold of my leg and was pulling on it it... jsut like im pulling yours" i wanted to punch him in teh face :lol:

:thumb: That's great news.

:thumb: It's slowly starting to look better.
Mhmm!:D

id make up cool storys of how a shark bit ya or some other elaborate story when that is just a scar.
You know, everyone has been telling me it looks likea shart bite!

Hahahaha!:thumb:
I give him props for that one!

James

Staff member
:noidea: I actually think her story is already pretty "cool". Some guy ran into her and somehow her leg ended up between the swing-arm and wheel. And part of the leg ended up being burn to a crisp from the exhaust, while waiting for the fire dept to cut off the swing-arm. :shocked: Ok that's more :puke: then :cool:. :lol:
i had a ranger once tell me a long and elaberate story about how a cougar attacked him and had a hold of his leg and pulling him down a littel canyon and then thats how he ended it by saying... "and then the couger had a hold of my leg and was pulling on it it... jsut like im pulling yours" i wanted to punch him in teh face :lol:
:lol: ahh that's an old but good joke, gets them every time. :smirk:

I am stoked for you being able to walk without the cast now. I remember the day my doc gave me the release and I was so happy. Take is easy and do lots of stretching/moving to get back to normal. I have recovered amazingly and am almost walking normal now. I have about 75% of range of motion and gain about 3% or more per day. Once again congrats on your freedom.:thumb: