Injured Swing-arm vs. Leg

:shocked: I havent been on in months and finally found this thread. Your video Break was cute and very gross LOL You sure are adorable and tuff as nails I must say! What a freakish accident. Were you able to wedge something in between your leg and the pipe to try and keep it from burning? The thought of your accident makes me cringe. Seems dumb someone would be on your ass on a hill climb. That is the time to spread out.
Keep up with that therapy and best wishes on your recovery and riding again.
Oh, and great report and updates:thumb:
Hahaha well nice that I can rock bein cute and gross at the same time!:lol: And nah I didn't realize that my leg was burning until after my dad had left me to go get a ranger; and even then they just kinda left me there to cook, I actually have part of the pipe that melted onto my pants, lol. And thanks I'm done with therapy now and were strating to collect parts for the bike, and probably gonna invest ina 2t here pretty soon. Thanks for the concern(:

It shouldn't be that bad to remove, for mine they only numbed the area and made a very small cut. After I had to keep a small bandage on it for a couple days and we were good.

:lol: I did feel it getting pulled out, was pretty gross.
Hmm; still lol I don't think that I could bare watching them pull that outta me :shocked: and wouldn't that hurt? Because it sure in hell hurts to touch it and barely put pressure on it I would assume someone yanking it out would a pretty bad experience.

James

Staff member
Hmm; still lol I don't think that I could bare watching them pull that outta me :shocked: and wouldn't that hurt? Because it sure in hell hurts to touch it and barely put pressure on it I would assume someone yanking it out would a pretty bad experience.
:lol: I was in the 3rd grade when this happened so I don't really remember, how about you let us know how it felt? :noidea: :smirk:

:lol: You could do that, don't recommend it though.
Haha I think it sounds like an awesome idea! I'd really love it if they could do a house call and come into my bedroom right before I go to sleep then put me under and operate on my bed so I can wake up in my own be with one less screw in my body!:banana:

Oh and I thought I might as well throw this one in here, thats a piece of my pants obviously where I got burned hence the hole, oh and not to mention part of the damn pipe just chillin on it to lol.
CIMG0381.jpg

Haven't put any pictures up ina while so I figured I might as well..
These are probably the best because now I actually have a camera rather a camera phone ha.
I've been rubbing vitamin E oil on it daily for about a month now and I'm slowly beginning to see it fade away.
004.jpg
Nothing really new there, just thought I'd put a better high quality picture of it for yall though.
006.jpg

good thing you dont live in the mid evil times... they might mistake your scar for some kind of treasure map ... or map that leads to some artifact that grants unknown powers.