Sometimes Its All About The Bike.

I dont know if the back end will be looser. The circumference of the 18 inch and 19 inch tires will be the same. Its just the the 18 inch tires side walls are taller than the 19 inch tires. Making them the same height when mounted up. 18 inch tires are very popular in desert racing. They do this to help prevent pinch flats.
Copy CAT! :P
You must have really ruffled feathers on other forums to keep bringing up the Ban Hammer. Do you piss people off naturally or was it an acquired talent you worked up to? :noidea:
NOTHING you say will EVER piss me off! :hug:
After all, I am the only one on this forum that has the "DO IT ALL" 2 stroke. That is why they are still made TODAY!!!

Now that I am home and on the Mac and not Iphone, what dan said is true, however, I would like to add, being a desert/rocky/rider, the taller sidewall makes the wheel basically the same circumference and the taller sidewall gives me that much more protection against pinch flats. I got the set for my YZ for 499.00 off fleabay (direct fit DNA)
What does the dan say?
19" wheels only lower your rotational inertial resistance. Basically a lighter rotational mass allows the engine to "rev" faster. The opposite of a flywheel weight. -BIG DAN:thumb:

mcu5sud

There that ought to fix it.