Sometimes Its All About The Bike.

Wait For It...

184517_480632918673022_1443924842_n.jpg

I agree :thumb: Can't get no better than the 94ish... Eating CR500's one poser at a time :smirk:

:run:

I think we choose our riding style on the bikes we enjoy riding the most. It isn't always about speed. That's obvious when one beleives a 1994 RM 250 is the fastest bike around..:lol:
Not to mention the fact it looks like they are hiding the make of the bike by putting colars that are not associated with RM. It is a nice bike though I would rip on it. I did like to ride a buddies 05 RM250 that handled verry well and it seemed like I was flying. That was until he went roosting by me on my CR500.
But seriously, this isn't why I posted this thread. Do you choose your way of riding cuz of the bike you enjoy the most?
I guess if I liked the RM250 better for the slower trail riding. Then maybe I would ride slower trails and enjoy it more. :thinking:

I think we choose our riding style on the bikes we enjoy riding the most. It isn't always about speed. That's obvious when one beleives a 1994 RM 250 is the fastest bike around..:lol:
Not to mention the fact it looks like they are hiding the make of the bike by putting colars that are not associated with RM. It is a nice bike though I would rip on it. I did like to ride a buddies 05 RM250 that handled verry well and it seemed like I was flying. That was until he went roosting by me on my CR500.
But seriously, this isn't why I posted this thread. Do you choose your way of riding cuz of the bike you enjoy the most?
I guess if I liked the RM250 better for the slower trail riding. Then maybe I would ride slower trails and enjoy it more. :thinking:
the 94ish is a 100% custom factory bike, it was banned from F1 its so fast.

What "colars" are we talking? Black and Yellow??????????

I don't remember Black fenders or Radiator shrouds on a RM.. It is a nice bike I like all two strokes. Have any pics or video's of you eating CR500 poser's?