Sometimes Its All About The Bike.

If you got a nitrouse bottle that has an extra 50hp. I can get my hands on a YZ125. Then you can say you have more.
Scurdy cat

970423_503857749683872_1957861112_n.jpg

No.. I have a CR500 remember. I don't get scared. Scared can not catch me..
I don't want to get booted or :ban:. From this forum so I don't want to ruffle your feathers. I do like the fact you ride two strokes.

I don't want to get booted or :ban:. From this forum so I don't want to ruffle your feathers. I do like the fact you ride two strokes.
Then you love me long time,i have a 6cylinder 2 stroke

Oh I wish I new how to post a Video my son posted on FB. I tried to copy the ulr whatever it is. But this video doen't have one. It was funny. It's a CR500 strapped in a row boat. With a paddle tire in the water. Looks redicules. But, worked.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Oh I wish I new how to post a Video my son posted on FB. I tried to copy the ulr whatever it is. But this video doen't have one. It was funny. It's a CR500 strapped in a row boat. With a paddle tire in the water. Looks redicules. But, worked.
And overheated immediately...

You must have really ruffled feathers on other forums to keep bringing up the Ban Hammer. Do you piss people off naturally or was it an acquired talent you worked up to? :noidea:
NOTHING you say will EVER piss me off! :hug:
After all, I am the only one on this forum that has the "DO IT ALL" 2 stroke. That is why they are still made TODAY!!!

Now that I am home and on the Mac and not Iphone, what dan said is true, however, I would like to add, being a desert/rocky/rider, the taller sidewall makes the wheel basically the same circumference and the taller sidewall gives me that much more protection against pinch flats. I got the set for my YZ for 499.00 off fleabay (direct fit DNA)

No nothing like that. Well maybe just one. But it was mutual. I don't mean to piss anybody off. Really I don't.
Re fresh me what did dan say about what? I think that the back end of the bike would be a little looser with taller side walls. Which could be a good thing.

I dont know if the back end will be looser. The circumference of the 18 inch and 19 inch tires will be the same. Its just the the 18 inch tires side walls are taller than the 19 inch tires. Making them the same height when mounted up. 18 inch tires are very popular in desert racing. They do this to help prevent pinch flats.