So what do you guys use to change tires?

Well, when I made the rack to hold my wood, I put wheels on it, so it would be esier to move around. :devil:

You could have stopped right there...:lol:.....I put "my wood" in a wheel barrow, wheeled it outback and dumped it, that's when the dogs went crazy sniffing it and pawing at it...hoping to find a critter! :shocked:........

:picard: Holy :bleep:, talk about a total thread jack. :facepalm:

Why is it that I never see the good stuff until after it's over? :lol:

No kidding James - you gotta do something to get these Hooligans under control :prof:

So N'edge...If I understand you correctly, what you're saying is that THEY need to notify James either right before or after they post a thread of this type so he's not the last to know? Excellent idea my boy...Excellent...:prof:

So N'edge...If I understand you correctly, what you're saying is that THEY need to notify James either right before or after they post a thread of this type so he's not the last to know? Excellent idea my boy...Excellent...:prof:

You two come up with the best Ideas

brilliant.JPG
N-Edge................REZ

James

Staff member
:thumb: Good idea, everyone be sure to notify me before taking a thread way off-topic.

That way I can join in. :P

:thumb: Good idea, everyone be sure to notify me before taking a thread way off-topic.

That way I can join in. :P

Hey JJJimmy KYJelly Jam............................I bought into your scheme!!!!!! $25 large to DBA ok, not so large but hey, it's a start :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: paypal is going to be my friend. I better not get jacked or else!!!!:prof:

:focus: I've always wantedto use one of these...........:lol:

Hey JJJimmy KYJelly Jam............................I bought into your scheme!!!!!! $25 large to DBA ok, not so large but hey, it's a start :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: paypal is going to be my friend. I better not get jacked or else!!!!:prof:

:focus: I've always wantedto use one of these...........:lol:

:lol: you using one these is like having a Hotdog at a BBQ joint,,,:smirk: It just never happens. :lol:

:lol: you using one these is like having a Hotdog at a BBQ joint,,,:smirk: It just never happens. :lol:

What choo talkin bout foo.............either you're mixing up the threads or think I didn't "donate" to Jimmy's cause! Did it, bit the bullet, my screen is now large...and full of what ever else they said I can have with that 25 dolla! :P