So what do you guys use to change tires?

Here are my tire changing techniques:

First find your self a natural supporting stand to put your scooter on.

View attachment 1457
Next, make sure you have a solid work bench to work on and a good riding companion nearby to hand you tools.
View attachment 1456

Once tire is changed out and aired up, mount wheel while your riding buddy looks on making sure you are tightening the bolts in the right pattern.
View attachment 1455

10 to 15 mins and your done. Also make sure you bring a professional photographer along to document the event so you can use as a tutorial later. :prof:

:rolleyes:

Here are my tire changing techniques:

First find your self a natural supporting stand to put your scooter on.

View attachment 1457
Next, make sure you have a solid work bench to work on and a good riding companion nearby to hand you tools.
View attachment 1456

Once tire is changed out and aired up, mount wheel while your riding buddy looks on making sure you are tightening the bolts in the right pattern.
View attachment 1455

10 to 15 mins and your done. Also make sure you bring a professional photographer along to document the event so you can use as a tutorial later. :prof:

I think the better place to change a tire, is a place you can quench your thirst once you're done. :cheers:
Stoddard Valley B'day '08 011.jpg

So what's the deal, Yamaha's flat getters??? :shocked:.....

That one was a pinch flat. I've since stepped up the air pressure, front, and rear. And the reason Yamahs get more flats, is because they are usually out riding, not broke down, back at camp.:moon:

That one was a pinch flat. I've since stepped up the air pressure, front, and rear. And the reason Yamahs get more flats, is because they are usually out riding, not broke down, back at camp.:moon:

HAHAHAHAHA, Good one.

Pinch flat for low pressure is YOUR problem not the bike. :thumb:

If that was pointed at me ...the comment not your ass...:smirk:...I haven't been broken down since I bought my Husky (a little plug for the Huskovites...Palmer, Chrischingle, any others...you know who you are)...It just leaks oil. Got the forks taken care of, just need to JB the gap between the "CYLINDER" not the head, THE CYLINDER" and the case (Chokey, you with me on this...?):lol:

If that was pointed at me ...the comment not your ass...:smirk:...I haven't been broken down since I bought my Husky (a little plug for the Huskovites...Palmer, Chrischingle, any others...you know who you are)...It just leaks oil. Got the forks taken care of, just need to JB the gap between the "CYLINDER" not the head, THE CYLINDER" and the case (Chokey, you with me on this...?):lol:

Your Husky might not break, but I'm thinking you're doing more drinking at the Rez, then flogging the Husky. :P And if you are riding it, you're only doing the caravan with Broncos, quads, and old ladys, to the Melville sand dunes. Not much of a chance of any high speed pinch flats.:moon:

Your Husky might not break, but I'm thinking you're doing more drinking at the Rez, then flogging the Husky. :P And if you are riding it, you're only doing the caravan with Broncos, quads, and old ladys, to the Melville sand dunes. Not much of a chance of any high speed pinch flats.:moon:

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY now....were sitting on top of the hill behind us watching? THAT was what we use to do...that has gotten real old. Like your bro says....fuck em, let's ride!.....hope JJ Jumpin Jimmy Jazz doesn't see this. Whens the next tour? The soggy trip in March?

flogging the Husky Now Now THAT'S funny!

Don't be dissin the Husky, (check the signature I am not brand loyal)

2008 TE450, 5155 miles as of today, Fork Seal at 1200 (no charge), 2-20amp fuses, 5-rear tires, 2-front tires, original tubes (knock on wood), oil changes and filters, 3-air filters "many cleaning" (stupid batterie fell on one and cut through on the cage rib), 4 valve checks 1 actual valve adjust (that needed 3 of 4 shims). Great bikes IMHO.

Now, back to the original programming.
I was thinking, (good thing not out loud or the wife would hear me) :shocked:
A couple of sexy ladies changing out tires in bikinis would be the best way to change a tire. Just sit back and relax. :devil:

2008 TE450, 5155 miles as of today, Fork Seal at 1200 (no charge), 2-20amp fuses, 5-rear tires, 2-front tires, original tubes (knock on wood), oil changes and filters, 3-air filters "many cleaning" (stupid batterie fell on one and cut through on the cage rib), 4 valve checks 1 actual valve adjust (that needed 3 of 4 shims). Great bikes IMHO.

A couple of sexy ladies changing out tires in bikinis would be the best way to change a tire. Just sit back and relax. :devil:

Palmer for President.:cheers:

Palmer for President.:cheers:

Ha, ha, ha...Thanks Timo! Now I have a plan, I declare all BLM, and Forestry Land to be open for two wheeled access. Forestry Management in removing old growth and and under brush to prevent loosing the whole forest to a single fire.

Vote for Pedro! LOL

Hey, not dissin Husky's I have one!!!!! :rant:...I just thought the comment Timo said was funny! :smirk:...