So what do you guys use to change tires?

Come on Rez, That was my whole intention of my post. To rub Timo.... :banana: :banana:
I know you have a Husky. Does it have as many problems as mine? As in not getting flats and running great? :prof:

You're pitchin to the wrong batter Mister, I'm not into that sort of thing.:naughty: Maybe your Husky bretheren might be able to take care of you though.:hug:

:smirk:

Come on Rez, That was my whole intention of my post. To rub Timo.... :banana: :banana:
I know you have a Husky. Does it have as many problems as mine? As in not getting flats and running great? :prof:

Sorry Palmer, missed that one...:crazy: Got a slow leak on the front. As for running like striped ape. Boo Yaaa

I wouldn't worry about it if it's just in the mornings but, if it's all week long you might want to see a Doctor....:prof:

You're welcome.

It's not that serious, buy the end of the long trip, I'm usually left with no wood, for the trip home.

Tim, about that wood,

I was told (or I have heard) if you sport it for more than 4 hours call a doctor. :prof:
Hell with that! I am going to call a call girl. :smirk:

Sounds good to me, whats's her number? :devil:

Total thread jack going on here. Strait from So. Cal and Here and There. (aka socal)

Can we change the title to, "How long can Tim hold your wood"? or, "How big is Tim's wood rack anyway?"
:lol::lol::lol:

Total thread jack going on here. Strait from So. Cal and Here and There. (aka socal)

Can we change the title to, "How long can Tim hold your wood"? or, "How big is Tim's wood rack anyway?"
:lol::lol::lol:

Well, when I made the rack to hold my wood, I put wheels on it, so it would be esier to move around. :devil: