Show us your boats :)

well Lug, that is the boat we want too. As soon as I get my house paid off we are getting one. Gonna be at Pine flat as well. How much did you pay for it? Ive been watching them for 3 yrs now and very wide area of pricing from $50k to $150k

I got this little 10ft jon boat for free last weekend.

This picture is before we cleaned the whole thing, knocked out the rotting transom, attached an anchor system, and sealed up some holes.
Hope yall like my painting.
boat.jpg

This is the boat I use for frog gigging and pond fishing. I'm working on buying a 14ft jon boat and slapping on a 9.8hp Mercury and a little trolling motor for some lake fishing.

Wow. :hail: That's perfect! Have you used that yet?
I'll probably use noodles and a few milk jugs just to mix it up.

Nah, not yet, but I plan too this year. That is if I ever get out there. It seems that every weekend that good for fishing. I have a little turd head son nipping at my heels "lets go riding dad" of course it is much more fun to go riding than fishing so its not hard to convince me. :smirk:

Nah, not yet, but I plan too this year. That is if I ever get out there. It seems that every weekend that good for fishing. I have a little turd head son nipping at my heels "lets go riding dad" of course it is much more fun to go riding than fishing so its not hard to convince me. :smirk:

:lol: Do you got a boat?
And everyday is perfect fishing weather! :smirk:

:lol: Do you got a boat?
And everyday is perfect fishing weather! :smirk:

You got me there :thumb:

I don't anymore, I found that boats are a bottomless hole that you just throw money at. Bikes are exspensive enough to up keep.

My mom and pop have a 24' pontoon I can go hook up to any time I want so I just use theirs when I want to go to the lake.

I don't anymore, I found that boats are a bottomless hole that you just throw money at. Bikes are exspensive enough to up keep.

My mom and pop have a 24' pontoon I can go hook up to any time I want so I just us thiers when I want to go to the lake.

:thumb: Heck yeah.

Get a 14 foot jon boat with a good sized motor on it! That's about as cheap as an old, fat Russian prostitute named Ulga, if you ask me!

Yep on the money pit, been there and done that. You now have the best boat one could ask for, someone elses like your parents. :thumb: I go along for the ride with my buddies once in a while and that is enough boating for me.

My mom and pop have a 24' pontoon I can go hook up to any time I want so I just us thiers when I want to go to the lake.

:picard:
When you own a boat everyone can't wait to get out on it with you yet they are never around when its time to clean it, store it, fill it with fuel or get bait and beer... fill that cooler and the gas tank, then start backing into the water and everyone shows up!:prof: 2 seasons and I sold that bitch... None could understand why I would sell such a great boat.... :P