Show us your boats :)

picking this up next week :banana:

17deluxe-27e010-9in.jpg
Why?:noidea:

I just got this little Jon Boat so me and Clay..errr Shortshift could do some fishing. It is a 12ft, came with 45lb thrust trolling motor, Battery, batter box, anchor/w rope, one seat opens for storage and the middle seat is a livewell that has plugs you pull and the lake water fills it. :banana: all for only $300

boat.JPG

Come one meow!!! I ain't been doing too much fishing. Just boating and sitting at the beach. Been way too hott. And catties ain't biting here :/

Come one meow!!! I ain't been doing too much fishing. Just boating and sitting at the beach. Been way too hott. And catties ain't biting here :/

I did just join this sportsmans club that has a 37 acre lake and tossed line in with a worm on it last sunday and bamm, a 2lb channel sucked that phucker down quicker than M33 at a truckstop.

I just got this little Jon Boat so me and Clay..errr Shortshift could do some fishing. It is a 12ft, came with 45lb thrust trolling motor, Battery, batter box, anchor/w rope, one seat opens for storage and the middle seat is a livewell that has plugs you pull and the lake water fills it. :banana: all for only $300

View attachment 9135
:thumb: That sticker in the lower left of your truck back window must give you a good couple horsepower..:smirk: Good thing you have that so you can pull the new boat around....:thinking: might be a good addition to the boat as well..:prof:

:thumb: That sticker in the lower left of your truck back window must give you a good couple horsepower..:smirk: Good thing you have that so you can pull the new boat around....:thinking: might be a good addition to the boat as well..:prof:

it already has too much HP, that sticker just Keeps me from blowing turbo hoses :smirk: :thinking I do have a pink one I can add to the boat :lol: