New boat :D
:picard:

Starting a new project on my boat :/

First time out this year and i found this........../\

So i got my pocket knife out and cut the top off :/

Found this..

So......................fml 84ish reminding me alot of 94ish :/

or just stop being a puss and fiberglass yours back together

If this was facebook, And me and my boat were in a relationship, Our status would be "Its complicated"

My boat need MAJOR work, about 500 dollars worth of just resin, And another 200 in fiberglass mat. and 200 in wood. And like 200 hours of work.To be done correctly.

The way i'm going to do it, I think it would be fine for 3 to 5 years. With no issues, Boat builders say it will never stay together.(What do they know) ......

I can get that hull for 500 i think. And its bigger boat than mine (means slower mph though :/ )

I've got some thinking to do, I don't really like that boat. I reallllllly like mine.

If this was facebook, And me and my boat were in a relationship, Our status would be "Its complicated"

My boat need MAJOR work, about 500 dollars worth of just resin, And another 200 in fiberglass mat. and 200 in wood. And like 200 hours of work.To be done correctly.

The way i'm going to do it, I think it would be fine for 3 to 5 years. With no issues, Boat builders say it will never stay together.(What do they know) ......

I can get that hull for 500 i think. And its bigger boat than mine (means slower mph though :/ )

I've got some thinking to do, I don't really like that boat. I reallllllly like mine.

i didn't realized that fiberglass and mat were that much. Just buy the other one then, way less work and will get you out there qucker and cheaper :thumb:

The resin is about 150 bucks for 5 gallons, And its going to I'd probably need 10ish gallon, And its SOOOO exspensive to to ship, I think like 52 dollars for 5 gallons. I don't remember off the top of my head about the mat, but the kind i need(1708) is like the most expensive(I don't like them kine)

I've been doing some work with cheap resin and CSM matting but if i use that, Its like triple work. That resin you get at autozone and wal mart has wax in it. And inbetween layers of resin and mat you have to sand it. The stuff your supposed to use you can mash shit together without sanding. And its much stronger.

I just really like my boat, Its really light and scary :( I think i might do both. lol I might buy the boat, And fix mine.

Hehe, The motor isn't wired up yet. Took me and 3 guys to lift the engine on. And i pulled a muscle in my back. So i quit for the day :/ You don't even know how bad i'm ready to be on the water lol.

So which one are we making the dedicated bowfishing boat?
386462131_640.jpg

Haha, I don't need to make a bowfishing boat. I can borrow one of those anytime i want. Its already set up with generator and lights. Its got an outboard engine and a fan.

A guy i work for is a semi professional bow fisher man.