Show us your boats :)

hey red... that iboats is a good forum... lots of techs over there tho... they are really smart.. but they are dicks...got to have thick skin to stay over there long...
that guy hasn't budged on that boat since jan 9th... i want to build an inboard/outboard though cause i don't want to have a fancy wood boat with an ugly motor sticking up out of it... i wonder if anyones used a small motor like from an R1 or Hyabusa... :thinking:

Hmm.. i haven never seen one.. but they mise well.. they put them engines on everything else lol
i mean would it be benifical to have that high of an RPM motor? seems like it would... but then again it'd be like putting a tranny in a boat which i'm not sure about either...lol

that guy hasn't budged on that boat since jan 9th... i want to build an inboard/outboard though cause i don't want to have a fancy wood boat with an ugly motor sticking up out of it... i wonder if anyones used a small motor like from an R1 or Hyabusa... :thinking:

Rotax is pretty common. :thumb:

redneck_bass_boat.jpg

Fortunately me being a boat conasour, I was able to see past the heaping mounds of flesh stacked up on the back end of that boat. It it was truely your boat while you lived in Fla. Mihylo, Nice ride.:thumb: