She ain't no beauty queen

James

Staff member
It's one thing if you can do that work yourself vs. paying a mechanic. The difference in price can be 10 to 1. If have a local pick and pull you can save even more. For example my truck has a junkyard alternator in it that cost $15.
I bought new/rebuilt stuff but did all the work myself. :thumb: I would've had to file bankruptcy otherwise. :(

That looks exactly like the sunroof in the Fiero:lol:

Make sure it has decent seals though or else you'll be getting wet when it's raining. Even if you're in the cab...

well, I ordered the wrong weather stripping. The ones I ordered were for the outside window seals, not a big deal though, those did need replacing also, and I just put them on... took me an all of 10 minutes.

Spray foam those holes and run that bitch Hawk! :thumb:
also splurge and get triple A.... or ask for it for your B-day, it is so worth the piece of mind it gives :thumb:

Spray foam those holes and run that bitch Hawk! :thumb:
also splurge and get triple A.... or ask for it for your B-day, it is so worth the piece of mind it gives :thumb:
triple a? you mean AAA right? the towing service or whatever? if thats what you mean I already have something similar through my insurance company :D

triple a? you mean AAA right? the towing service or whatever? if thats what you mean I already have something similar through my insurance company :D

Yeah Man :thumb: AAA not to be confused with AA :lol:
Watch the ins package as they often leave gaps and lots of gray areas especially if you use one of the online companies.

Yeah Man :thumb: AAA not to be confused with AA :lol:
Watch the ins package as they often leave gaps and lots of gray areas especially if you use one of the online companies.
Nope, no online stuff, I already met with my agent a couple times, and I know a few other people, who aren't in my family, that go through him. And all they had was good things to say.