She ain't no beauty queen

I would lower it rather than lift it, then with a sweet paint job you can have it shown in an upcoming Mini truck in magazine :smirk: Above all good luck on the truck. S10's are awesome trucks. I had one for 6 years and loved it.

I would lower it rather than lift it, then with a sweet paint job you can have it shown in an upcoming Mini truck in magazine :smirk: Above all good luck on the truck. S10's are awesome trucks. I had one for 6 years and loved it.

All depends on the year... I can only imagine this is a later model (late 90's early 2000's???)... I had a 83 that was beautiful... a fireengine red 4x4 Tahoe edition = loaded, leather, A/C, auto windows, trim... back when that wasn't common. What a POS that was. I had bought it used, traded in my worn out 1980 Toyota 4x4 for it... can't remember when I got it, 1990ish. I had it for a year, it was i nthe shop an avg of once per month... once a year had passed ithad ALL new pumps, motors (except the drive train motor), etc... even though it was like new I couldn't wait to get rid of it. :rant::rant::rant: :foul:... :focus:

All depends on the year... I can only imagine this is a later model (late 90's early 2000's???)... I had a 83 that was beautiful... a fireengine red 4x4 Tahoe edition = loaded, leather, A/C, auto windows, trim... back when that wasn't common. What a POS that was. I had bought it used, traded in my worn out 1980 Toyota 4x4 for it... can't remember when I got it, 1990ish. I had it for a year, it was i nthe shop an avg of once per month... once a year had passed ithad ALL new pumps, motors (except the drive train motor), etc... even though it was like new I couldn't wait to get rid of it. :rant::rant::rant: :foul:... :focus:

80s and 90s toyota trucks and rangers ftw.

whoa, every seems to be hatin on my truck
Happy-haters-gonna-hate-l.png

:smirk:
just did spark plug wires on it today, so i have a running total (not including gas insurance and registration fees) of $571 including the price of the truck!