She ain't no beauty queen

But she gets the job done. For $480, it was worth it.
'88 S-10 bondo/primer special. This will be a work in progress thread, I will see how much I can get done before classes start back up at the end of August.
View attachment 8448View attachment 8449View attachment 8450
First plan of action:
Get the windshield replaced, brake inspection, replace the door pins (because they are cheap), and get the over sprayed primer off the windows.

Do those things and then after that just gas oil and tires. Run it for what its worth and when finally dies roll it into the scrap yard and get 300 stripper love notes back on your investment :thumb:

For the love of God, do not lift this truck, I'll totally ignore you everytime I see you. :lol:

Not to mention he will have more money tied up in the lift than he does the truck.

Clean up the POS and sell it. Then roll the squish into something a little nicer.

is lifting a truck like that the equivalent of what i see out here on the west coast? ... a fucking shitty nissan sentra with nice ass rims and spinners :lol:

BALLIN YO...
ugly-car-nice-rims.jpg

No.. just no :P

She's not a 4x4 and my priority at this point is to make sure everything is functioning as it should. Maybe sometime down the line, lift and some tires.

What's wrong with a rattle can paint job? It's a 480 dollar pile...:lol:

Even a paint pot and some tractor paint from TSC would work fine, but I will say it isn't very shiny and sleek looking if you care about looks(you shouldn't with that truck).

And 2wd lift?!?! okay now bro, you need your sideways flat bill first and foremost.

What's wrong with a rattle can paint job? It's a 480 dollar pile...:lol:

Even a paint pot and some tractor paint from TSC would work fine, but I will say it isn't very shiny and sleek looking if you care about looks(you shouldn't with that truck).

And 2wd lift?!?! okay now bro, you need your sideways flat bill first and foremost.
Sounds like a good old fashion challenge! I'd put an 8" lift kit on that badboy and hit it up with some John Deere Green paint. Do that, and I guarantee you have an invite to Hef's Mansion parties for life :prof: Oh, and, you're welcome :cheers:

made some progress today. Got the title and registration done, then went to lowes and got a scraper to get the primer off all off my windows, finished that. Then when monday rolls around, I got oil and filter to change because the oil in there now is black as sin and i bought a set of platinum spark plugs to throw in there, and some DOT3 brake fluid for the clutch and brakes, both need to be flushed.

made some progress today. Got the title and registration done, then went to lowes and got a scraper to get the primer off all off my windows, finished that. Then when monday rolls around, I got oil and filter to change because the oil in there now is black as sin and i bought a set of platinum spark plugs to throw in there, and some DOT3 brake fluid for the clutch and brakes, both need to be flushed.
Keep a running total of the repairs and items you purchase for this POS.