She ain't no beauty queen

First plan of action:
Get the windshield replaced, brake inspection, replace the door pins (because they are cheap), and get the over sprayed primer off the windows.

for that price id love to just go bonz the fuck out of it and then shoot it up when it stops working.

but i had a l;ot of crazy times in shitty S10's back in my day. to many crazy buddys had one when i had no car :lol:

James

Staff member
Heck yeah Brian! Fix her up, load up the bike, and head out to HMX. :ride:

for that price id love to just go bonz the fuck out of it and then shoot it up when it stops working.
:lol: That's what I was thinking. Some years ago I un-buried my old Chevy Cavalier and took it out into an open field......it barely made it back. Being the cheap bastard that I am I ended up selling it for $300 instead of shooting the crap out of it. :bonk:

They didnt even tape off the tail lights when they paintedit :lol:

Not a good sign as to the quality of the work. Then again it's a $480 vehicle. I say shoot it with some cheap paint or even the $50 Rustoelum job if you don't have the equipment to use automotive paint. Look up "$50 paint job" on Google. The thing about the "$50 paint job" is the time. It takes a lot of hours over many days if not weeks. In comparison you can shoot a car with "real" automotive paint in a day and be done.

Great looking truck Brian! Time for a lift and some mudders. :P

See how many bikes you can get back there now!

That's a hell of a drive down here to VA!!
Our HMX closed down...now it's just a mudbog. :cry:

rattle can time :D
No.. just no :P
she may not even be fixed up before I get to HMX :smirk: :ride:
Great looking truck Brian! Time for a lift and some mudders. :P

See how many bikes you can get back there now!
She's not a 4x4 and my priority at this point is to make sure everything is functioning as it should. Maybe sometime down the line, lift and some tires.