She ain't no beauty queen

A_Few_Moments_Later.jpg

0702mt_14_z%2B1987_chevrolet_s10%2Bburnout.jpg
I do not care what anyone say's. That is not a truck when you drop it that far..

In the past week I have replaced door lock cylinders(acdelco) , leaf spring bushings(energy suspension) , rear shocks(belltech) , inner and outer tie rods, and the adjusting sleeves(moog problem solver).
I am in the process of setting up the toe on the steering. I am somewhere between 1/4" and 3/8" toe in and snowflake has told me I want to be 0-1/8" toe in so I have a little more adjusting to do.

I think the best part of the thread for me is the way that the owner/photographer has chosen to frame the work next to a dumpster so much of the time. Seriously, it does feel good to bring something back from the little used department and turn it into something you want to use. Beats big payments to me, has for over 45 years too.

This has been a labor of love for "coach" aka Nighthawk. It's been fun watching him rebuild this POS and the ribbing that has come with it. I don't have the patience to do something like this.

Well yeah, some of us want to keep trucks for hauling, and some of us want a "haulin'" truck. As long as you get to haul some p#$$^ in it, then it is all :thumb: