She ain't no beauty queen

Getting there and back with what is necessary and then some. But I have a friend who can't seem to get to a ride if his motorhome is in the shop.

IMAG0331.jpg

new u-bolt shocks bushings and suspension bolts!

I am sure some of the thread followers are pleased to see that even though Night had the chance, he didnt buy long "U's" and stick spacers between the spring and the axle!!

I am sure some of the thread followers are pleased to see that even though Night had the chance, he didnt buy long "U's" and stick spacers between the spring and the axle!!
are you talk about lowering my truck? and I looked up the stock specs and ordered the closest thing possible. 9/16 x 2-7/8 x 5-3/4"

yeah, i was talking about lowering it. I think I have seen every thing in the world used to make spacers from plywood to those plates they stick under railroad tracks between the track and the tie.

yeah, i was talking about lowering it. I think I have seen every thing in the world used to make spacers from plywood to those plates they stick under railroad tracks between the track and the tie.

No idea if they still sell these but going into the "waaaay bacckkk machine" again, the had a type of "u" bolt yhou could use to clamp a couple coilds of your coil overs to lower it... this could only be done by removing the coil completely so you could access the inside of it to tighten the nut.

PITA... not worth it so I went to my buddies muffler shop, had him heat them up and voila... LOWERED