She ain't no beauty queen

perfect on all the "manual". that still leaves you a lot for putting two bikes and gear in it. I had the ranger/mazda counterpart to that one. I miss it. I could park it on curbs if I needed to. Hauled a bike or two adequately and cheaply as well.

ive never driven a huge distance with a trailer on my truck, but ive gone places with a trailer.

Nothing huge though of course. I'm not a fan of any dropped vehicles with that being said lowered mini trucks are fine because you aren't losing anything. But lowered full size trucks? I don't get it

Nothing huge though of course. I'm not a fan of any dropped vehicles with that being said lowered mini trucks are fine because you aren't losing anything. But lowered full size trucks? I don't get it
at this point I have not lowered my truck and do not plan on it for a while.

Yeah, I have seen people take something with a 14,000 lb gvw and slam it to the pavement. Floyd has one of those in a 48 F series dually in the shop now. I'll post the pics of the frame work. Redneck parade all on it's own.

Yeah, I have seen people take something with a 14,000 lb gvw and slam it to the pavement. Floyd has one of those in a 48 F series dually in the shop now. I'll post the pics of the frame work. Redneck parade all on it's own.

Waddup Floyd

It is kind of funny what people think is necessary now, compared to what we lived with before. I used to see early 60's econoline vans with 3 bikes (sometimes more) gear and riders. 170-200 cubic inch engines hauling them from anywhere to anywhere. 61 Rancheros, you name it. If you wanted to ride you used what you could get. My Mazda b2300 was way better than some of the things I used in the 60's.

It is kind of funny what people think is necessary now, compared to what we lived with before. I used to see early 60's econoline vans with 3 bikes (sometimes more) gear and riders. 170-200 cubic inch engines hauling them from anywhere to anywhere. 61 Rancheros, you name it. If you wanted to ride you used what you could get. My Mazda b2300 was way better than some of the things I used in the 60's.
20140316_110204.jpg