She ain't no beauty queen

water pumps don't squeak :/ the bearing will make a grinding noise if its on its way out check your weep holes

no fluid out of the weep holes, completely dry, not the idler pulley the noise was there before that, the only thing that leaves is the crank pulley and the belt tensioner.

Pull the belt off. And run it... See if it changes. Fan can squeek

so you are saying a fan attached to the water pump can squeak? I'm thinking thats not the case because i have a direct drive fan. however, I havent heard the squeak in 3 days.. idk what is going on.

IMAG0184-1.jpg

IMAG0185-1.jpg

now how the hell you gonna haul a bike. :picard:

Never understood why someone would put a bedcover on a truck:confused: you just turned it into a station wagon grocery getter.

:confused:

I can take it off in just a few minutes, it is mostly so i can keep items in my bed that are too big to keep in my cab from being stolen or getting wet

Oh! And don't forget, in northern Indiana, we get this white powdery stuff.. i can't remember exactly what it's called but it usually falls when its cold out :smirk:

yep we get a little bit of that too, I use it as extra weight to help for traction :smirk:

Once you take it off, where are you gonna put it? oh, I know; on the drive and then someone steals it.:noidea:

Oh wait, you're out running around and you suddenly have to stop at Lowes to pick up a very large item. "Hey guy at lowes, help me get this 600lb cover off my bed so I can haul this item i just bought home. I will be back shortly to get it. I am sure you will keep it safe for me while I'm away,,,right"? :lol:

yep we get a little bit of that too, I use it as extra weight to help for traction :smirk:

Once you take it off, where are you gonna put it? oh, I know; on the drive and then someone steals it.:noidea:

Oh wait, you're out running around and you suddenly have to stop at Lowes to pick up a very large item. "Hey guy at lowes, help me get this 600lb cover off my bed so I can haul this item i just bought home. I will be back shortly to get it. I am sure you will keep it safe for me while I'm away,,,right"? :lol:

dafuq are you goin on about? I have a fenced in yard, I also have the ability to store things, albeit unnecessary things, in my bedroom. If you go and look, I've had a tonneau cover on my truck for over a year now. Plus, if I plan on buying something large why wouldn't I just take it off in the first place? doesn't anyone plan before they go make pricey purchases anymore? :bonk:

Psh, Blazers rust in bad ways... One solid body that flexs...They eat away at there stress area's.... If its ones thing i know its blazers :shocked: lol