All Rack & Gang Campsite

I'm going to have to agree with Rock here, especially since both are broken. But because he's still so young and growing I'm not sure if they'd want to put a rod in. :noidea:

Tell G that if he does need surgery I'll buy him one of these shirts. :smirk:

IMG_20101007_231725.jpg

I just showed G Man this post. He laughed and said he would prefer KTM Orange on the bike :lol:

:cripple:

Thursday 10/28/10 at noon G Man will undergo surgery to repair the broken bones. The doctor said he would use thin wires/pins to place the bones back into alignment. He said he may use a small plate and some screws on the outside of the ulna, however it will depend on what it looks like when he is in there.
G Man is my new official hero....:ride:

:cripple:

Thursday 10/28/10 at noon G Man will undergo surgery to repair the broken bones. The doctor said he would use thin wires/pins to place the bones back into alignment. He said he may use a small plate and some screws on the outside of the ulna, however it will depend on what it looks like when he is in there.

Damn! I hoped he wouldn't need surgery. He's a tough little guy though. I bet you're gonna have a hard time keeping him off the bike before he's fully healed.

Well guys, I had to go closer for a sunday ride and my bike decided to buck me off 30 miles into the ride, plowed the ground for ten feet with my left head and shoulder, knocked the wind out of me, cut the day short. I spent a good 4 hours at the ER and all I have is a separated shoulder. "Thank God".
Heal fast little gman, big gman is out of work for a week with a bottle full of pain pills and off the bike for a while. We will see you on Tday weekend most likely.

Well guys, I had to go closer for a sunday ride and my bike decided to buck me off 30 miles into the ride, plowed the ground for ten feet with my left head and shoulder, knocked the wind out of me, cut the day short. I spent a good 4 hours at the ER and all I have is a separated shoulder. "Thank God".
Heal fast little gman, big gman is out of work for a week with a bottle full of pain pills and off the bike for a while. We will see you on Tday weekend most likely.

Damn G you aren't supposed to wad yourself up like that! :prof: Was this on your new steed :noidea:

GOLD FISH DIRT KNAP!!!

So watch Rack try to get Onelugnut and Yama_dawgg take the lead up this canyon. They truly deny him, so he turns to me and says "Yo, CDA follow this trail." Being the new guy in the group, I fall for it. I take off and start heading up this trail which was fun. I see the top and think to myself, "hey I should stop right here and get a video shot of Rack. Maybe he will fall over." :devil:

Well watch the video and at the end, I got what I wanted.....:smirk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgtiuuAVaL8

Welcome to CDA World Rack!!!!!!:smirk: