All Rack & Gang Campsite

James

Staff member
Ouch Rack! I have a feeling your boy is about to become a member of the titanium club!:thumb:
I'm going to have to agree with Rock here, especially since both are broken. But because he's still so young and growing I'm not sure if they'd want to put a rod in. :noidea:

Tell G that if he does need surgery I'll buy him one of these shirts. :smirk:

IMG_20101007_231725.jpg

I'm going to have to agree with Rock here, especially since both are broken. But because he's still so young and growing I'm not sure if they'd want to put a rod in. :noidea:

Tell G that if he does need surgery I'll buy him one of these shirts. :smirk:

IMG_20101007_231725.jpg

In an adult this is a metal plates and screws type of repair. No so in younger folk. If the bones are stable at all and well lined up it migh just be a case. If not the preferred method is to put a thin rod or pin through the center of the bone. If it's bad and will not stay aligned then it plates and screws. I'm no Dr. but those xrays look like he might get away with just a cast or at most the pin.

It all depends on the Dr and how they like to treat injuries like this one. You can really get a lot of variability between doctors.

we call that slipping now:thinking: I remember calling it drunk and falling when ever it happend around us. :lol:
If he was drunk, he would have been better off because he would have stayed loose on his way down. So normally you use these weekends to shake down the rigs, but this was a body shake down. I hope we got all this behind us before T-Day or James is going to cash in that airline ticket and stay at the MX park:smirk:

James

Staff member
I'm no Dr. but those xrays look like he might get away with just a cast or at most the pin.
I'll let Rack (Edit: or CDA :smirk:) give the latest update. :thumb:
If he was drunk, he would have been better off because he would have stayed loose on his way down. So normally you use these weekends to shake down the rigs, but this was a body shake down. I hope we got all this behind us before T-Day or James is going to cash in that airline ticket and stay at the MX park:smirk:
Ticket is non-refundable so you guys are going to have to deal with me no matter what. :P

G Man Needs Surgury!

This just in....G Man is at the Doctors and they need to put some wires in to help align the bones behind the wrist. They are waiting right now to see when this can be done....Stay Turned!!!!:ride:

:cripple:

Thursday 10/28/10 at noon G Man will undergo surgery to repair the broken bones. The doctor said he would use thin wires/pins to place the bones back into alignment. He said he may use a small plate and some screws on the outside of the ulna, however it will depend on what it looks like when he is in there.