All Rack & Gang Campsite

holy cow!! tell him to take it easy and he can send me the KTM if he don't like anymore...my boy would have blamed the bike nothing is ever his falt:rant:

:smirk:

holy cow!! tell him to take it easy and he can send me the KTM if he don't like anymore...my boy would have blamed the bike nothing is ever his falt:rant:

:smirk:

Not a chance. He wants some fat bars and a new front rim :lol::lol:

He is now on the sofa watching dirtbike videos so he can improve his skills :smirk:

I am taking him to the doctor tomorrow. Here are the xrays of the left arm for GMAN.

GMAN Broken Left Arm 3.png
GMAN Broken Left Arm 1.png
GMAN Broken Left Arm 2.png

GMAN Broken Left Arm 2.png

Thanks for the help with the pics James :thumb:

CDA gave my two boys some lessons on "The Stand". The youngest one didn't listen, he took his bike "Off The Stand" and broke his left arm. My older son said he didn't get it at all. He did not know what CDA was referring to when discussion proper positioning while seated on the bike. Maybe if CDA actualy took his bike off the stand and demonstrated things would have been different. :smirk:

CDA gave my two boys some lessons on "The Stand". The youngest one didn't listen, he took his bike "Off The Stand" and broke his left arm. My older son said he didn't get it at all. He did not know what CDA was referring to when discussion proper positioning while seated on the bike. Maybe if CDA actualy took his bike off the stand and demonstrated things would have been different. :smirk:
:devil:

James

Staff member
So basically what you're saying is that it's CDA's fault? Don't forget to send him the bill. :P