All Rack & Gang Campsite

James

Staff member
No cover on this one. Here is my setup:

EPIC_wide_cam.jpg

Thinking of upgrading to this:
STCEPICHDW.gif

I sent a message to their Tech Support to see where the Mic is so I can cover it. I could probably put the camera in the water proof case and see if that drowns out some of the wind noise. I watched some video on Epic's site of the new HD and the sound is way better as with the video quality...
Oh, for some reason I was thinking that you had a GoPro.

No cover on this one. Here is my setup:

EPIC_wide_cam.jpg

Thinking of upgrading to this:
STCEPICHDW.gif

I sent a message to their Tech Support to see where the Mic is so I can cover it. I could probably put the camera in the water proof case and see if that drowns out some of the wind noise. I watched some video on Epic's site of the new HD and the sound is way better as with the video quality...

I thought you were planning your own "extraction event" and was going to go underwater to film it!!! :P

I should have took a hike around the corner to check it out, but I was doing the Geekster and watering the rocks...:smirk:

I think we should go back on TDay and take a closer look. I understand that two guys rode up what ever it was he didnt want to ride down. :thinking: I'm not saying I will do it, I just want to take a look:prof:

I think we should go back on TDay and take a closer look. I understand that two guys rode up what ever it was he didnt want to ride down. :thinking: I'm not saying I will do it, I just want to take a look:prof:
It's a plan. I'm always in for an adventure...Just don't tell Geek we are going there or he will say he needs to stay at camp and prepare the chili or something...:smirk: