All Rack & Gang Campsite

Lug is new to the area:P
CDA if you can find the hole for the mic on your cam put a piece of tape on it. That will cut out some of the wind noise

So watch Rack try to get Onelugnut and Yama_dawgg take the lead up this canyon. They truly deny him, so he turns to me and says "Yo, CDA follow this trail." Being the new guy in the group, I fall for it. I take off and start heading up this trail which was fun. I see the top and think to myself, "hey I should stop right here and get a video shot of Rack. Maybe he will fall over." :devil:

Well watch the video and at the end, I got what I wanted.....:smirk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgtiuuAVaL8

Welcome to CDA World Rack!!!!!!:smirk:

CDA did not know I was right on his back tire. You will note that he stops and looks right and I am right there on the brakes sliding into him. :prof:

Come on CDA you can do better than that for a Dirt Nap Pic :moon:

To bad you were not behind me on Sunday morning, you could have seen how to plow a garden with your shoulder. OUCH! :foul:
Gotta admit, that was a graceful skid, stop and drop. Seat hight at 37 3/4 and an inseam of 30/31 at best, I do the "were the hell is the ground" feel allot, looks just like what rack did without the skid. :rolleyes: :cry:

To bad you were not behind me on Sunday morning, you could have seen how to plow a garden with your shoulder. OUCH! :foul:
Gotta admit, that was a graceful skid, stop and drop. Seat hight at 37 3/4 and an inseam of 30/31 at best, I do the "were the hell is the ground" feel allot, looks just like what rack did without the skid. :rolleyes: :cry:

God I hate it when I go to put my foot down, nothing there and then over I go.:foul:

CDA did not know I was right on his back tire. You will note that he stops and looks right and I am right there on the brakes sliding into him. :prof:

Come on CDA you can do better than that for a Dirt Nap Pic :moon:

I'll be the first one to admit Rack is faster than me, but 20 minutes into my first ride with Rack and it's CDA - 1, Rack - 0. :smirk:

So watch Rack try to get Onelugnut and Yama_dawgg take the lead up this canyon. They truly deny him, so he turns to me and says "Yo, CDA follow this trail." Being the new guy in the group, I fall for it. I take off and start heading up this trail which was fun. I see the top and think to myself, "hey I should stop right here and get a video shot of Rack. Maybe he will fall over." :devil:

Well watch the video and at the end, I got what I wanted.....:smirk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgtiuuAVaL8

Welcome to CDA World Rack!!!!!!:smirk:

You have to admit before he DUMPED IT he was right on your arze..............:ride:

Which back cover are you using, the waterproof or the one with holes?
No cover on this one. Here is my setup:

EPIC_wide_cam.jpg

Thinking of upgrading to this:
STCEPICHDW.gif

I sent a message to their Tech Support to see where the Mic is so I can cover it. I could probably put the camera in the water proof case and see if that drowns out some of the wind noise. I watched some video on Epic's site of the new HD and the sound is way better as with the video quality...