One Sticker Too Many

James

Staff member
BTW is that sticker still there? :smirk:

NewYearsOW2011194.jpg

I, umm, jeez......

So Rolls was taking pictures instead of telling you that the cops were coming? Awesome. I guess that's payback for the "abandoned stuff" photo.

Good stuff dude, we have to come up with a new name for you. Timoyz just isn't OG enough.

Before I knew it, there were 5 more Rangers there.

You left out the best photos showing the growing number of rangers. It reminds me of the sequence of pics you had for your OW crash.

How many officials will you draw out next time?? :thinking::devil::lol:

You left out the best photos showing the growing number of rangers. It reminds me of the sequence of pics you had for your OW crash.

My camera was out of pictures. I'm sure Rolls will have plenty to add.:foul:

Last time everybody AND his brother was there...literally. I'm surprised they didn't phone in a "gun ship" to cover their back during this "touch and go" situation...:naughty:

Tim, I think T'Ruble should be your new screen name! :moon:

And I thought having 1 ranger visit the rez because we had too many campers was bad enough...:P

Last time everybody AND his brother was there...literally. I'm surprised they didn't phone in a "gun ship" to cover their back during this "touch and go" situation...:naughty:

And I thought having 1 ranger visit the rez because we had too many campers was bad enough...:P

Just wait, I still have a sticker put aside for The Rez. :P

:lol:

"This just in, Timoyz, better known as "Barney T. Ruble", was apprehended after a wild showdown in the desert......."