One Sticker Too Many

One more pic of our new friends.

MuddyBusted049.jpg

Here are a few from our New Years Eve celebration.

MuddyBusted028.jpg

Our camp, by the light of seven burning Christmas Trees.

MuddyBusted033.jpg

This isn't snow. I think it's sparks from the trees.

MuddyBusted032.jpg

This is the one gallon wine bottle filled with gas. The flame didn't shoot that high because the bottle broke. Still, one helluva fireball though.

MuddyBusted034.jpg

I concur, rangers can be ______________.....where is hammerdflat when you need him?
That is funny, they sure know how to deal with those 909 folks.:naughty:
One lone ranger. He needs some back-up.

MuddyBusted042.jpg

Help has arrived.

MuddyBusted044.jpg

The back-up to the back-up arrives on the scene.

MuddyBusted051.jpg

You never can be too careful. Better send another one.

MuddyBusted045.jpg

Oh, Hell ! Send 'em all out there!!

MuddyBusted048.jpg

MuddyBusted047.jpg

This is the one gallon wine bottle filled with gas. The flame didn't shoot that high because the bottle broke. Still, one helluva fireball though.

MuddyBusted034.jpg

We need another shot at that one.:devil: Although, something about the trusty old, quart of Miller.:cheers:

MuddyBusted042.jpg

Help has arrived.

MuddyBusted044.jpg

MuddyBusted051.jpg

MuddyBusted045.jpg

MuddyBusted048.jpg

MuddyBusted047.jpg

Classic :lol: This matches the crash sequence almost exactly except all the vehicles are white instead of red.

:lol: Is it just me or did his recent posts/thread sound like our ole buddy BigNasty?

Ok :focus:

Tim your next batch of stickers should arrive next week. :P

BTW where is OW, is that further south then Spangler, because I remember Rack telling me it's really far.

its east of san diego pretty much.

and :lol: at the series of rangers showing up ... thats too funny

James

Staff member
Classic :lol: This matches the crash sequence almost exactly except all the vehicles are white instead of red.
:confused: Wait I've been hearing these references to something else, what am I missing here? Did Tim do something to Rolls?

Anything is far for Rack and the Geek. Were the Rangers nice and shoot the shit and laugh at the sticker that lead to worst stuff? Did the first one ask " uhhh, what are you doing ?" Haha Or " what the hell is a Timoyz ? " Or "what is a Rolls ?" Your kinda lucky. One of em thought it was funny or they didn't want to do any paperwork or go to town.hehehe The Posse has nothing better to do then have a powow. Lailani will like the RnR a lot but she'll be mad at you for getting caught not so much the sticker.haha Defintley never a boring trip with you guys. Please use the cover of darkness next time! Haha Looks like your dirt nap was a long one. Did your ass hurt by the time you got back in the saddle? Hehe Thanks again for sharing and same to Rob and Rolls to. Good times

Anything is far for Rack and the Geek.

OW is too far for all the "Spangler" people.:lol:

Were the Rangers nice and shoot the shit and laugh at the sticker that lead to worst stuff? Did the first one ask " uhhh, what are you doing ?" Haha Or " what the hell is a Timoyz ? " Or "what is a Rolls ?"

He was an ass from the start. But, I got what I deserved, and they could have been harder on me, but I backed down, and tried not to escalate the situation.:naughty:

Your kinda lucky. One of em thought it was funny or they didn't want to do any paperwork or go to town.hehehe The Posse has nothing better to do then have a powow.

They didn't want to do that much paperwork, and spend their valuable time.:rolleyes:

Lailani will like the RnR a lot but she'll be mad at you for getting caught not so much the sticker.haha Defintley never a boring trip with you guys.

Hey to Lailani. :wave: Glad we could be your entertainment. :moon: :smirk:

Please use the cover of darkness next time!

There won't be a next time, I've been reformed, and need to set a good example for my young Son.:busted:

Haha Looks like your dirt nap was a long one. Did your ass hurt by the time you got back in the saddle?

That was the longest nap of the trip. :picard:

Hehe Thanks again for sharing and same to Rob and Rolls to. Good times

Looking foward to the next time. :thumb:

MuddyBusted042.jpg

Help has arrived.

MuddyBusted044.jpg

MuddyBusted051.jpg

MuddyBusted045.jpg

MuddyBusted048.jpg

MuddyBusted047.jpg

Still waiting for the pictures of the slot. :noidea: