One Sticker Too Many

I think we need to hear what the outcome of jail time you will be doing. :smirk: Unless you posted bail, what is your sentence? :devil: :thinking: You have gone to court haven't you Tim? :naughty:

I think we need to hear what the outcome of jail time you will be doing. :smirk: Unless you posted bail, what is your sentence? :devil: :thinking: You have gone to court haven't you Tim? :naughty:
They postponed to middle March, and the bail is a shade over $1800. I'm going to get a extension, then go down and and cry about what an idiot I am, and hopefully get a reduction in ass reaming. :noidea:

James

Staff member
They postponed to middle March, and the bail is a shade over $1800. I'm going to get a extension, then go down and and cry about what an idiot I am, and hopefully get a reduction in ass reaming. :noidea:
Direct them to DBA if they need references on that. :thumb: :smirk:

Ok being serious now...you needed to bail out on the sticker charge or were there more charges?

Direct them to DBA if they need references on that. :thumb: :smirk:

Ok being serious now...you needed to bail out on the sticker charge or were there more charges?

IF I remember correctly Timo mentioned something about out of date tags, etc...warrants, fugitive status, FBI, CIA...minor stuff! :devil:

I think you missed your hearing if it was mid march.....:thinking:
take stickers and tag the courthouse while you're there:devil: