All ocotillo wells

Well it's 2:30 am Christmas eve morning and I can't sleep in anticipation of heading out today. Truck is ready to go with some new shoes and my normal fire wood guy's road to his yard is flooded out and closed so I stopped by a place that is closer that I normally go to for a couple of wheel barrows when we just go for the weekends that generally cost more. When I pulled in there I was wondering how much it was gonna cost for a half a truck bed full. The tree trimmer guy/owner was there and gave me 3/4's of a truck bed of oak for 50.00. Better deal and better wood then the nursery . Got's me some sour dieslel for my own xmas present to myself. Man that stuff is stinken up the house.hahahah a little bit of food shopping,some gas for the bikes and a little more packing and we'll be off. We'll be off of gas dome rd on the right inbetween Cahiulla and commune can't miss us. I believe Timoyz and friends and Rolls are gonna come out Monday. Robd will be out Sunday or Monday for a few days.Well be there atleast to New Years day. My boys are at the stage in life where hanging out with friends are more important than riding so it will be just me and the wife. So I hope I have some company and will probably poach some rides with Wingnut if I can find his camp. Cuz even as slow as I am the wife is still a little slower and need to do some boy rides. She's happy to have me to her self she thinks.hahaha. So if Trav or Palmer or anyone else wants to show up that's were we'll be. I make my living on a cell phone with the normally pissed off public so it won't be monitored to dam often cuz it bums me out. The first number I'm gonna leave is the work cell. After Sunday that thing is going off and in the drawer.The second number is Lai's number and will be checked from time to time. I don't know how much rain got out there and hope Cahiulla trail rd isn't a mud pit to reach our spot.If it is I will post back and call Timo to let him know.Peace and Merry Christmas! James 858 688 9759. Lailani 951 537 4006 hope to see a few more of ya guys.

Well it's 2:30 am Christmas eve morning and I can't sleep in anticipation of heading out today. Truck is ready to go with some new shoes and my normal fire wood guy's road to his yard is flooded out and closed so I stopped by a place that is closer that I normally go to for a couple of wheel barrows when we just go for the weekends that generally cost more. When I pulled in there I was wondering how much it was gonna cost for a half a truck bed full. The tree trimmer guy/owner was there and gave me 3/4's of a truck bed of oak for 50.00. Better deal and better wood then the nursery . Got's me some sour dieslel for my own xmas present to myself. Man that stuff is stinken up the house.hahahah a little bit of food shopping,some gas for the bikes and a little more packing and we'll be off. We'll be off of gas dome rd on the right inbetween Cahiulla and commune can't miss us. I believe Timoyz and friends and Rolls are gonna come out Monday. Robd will be out Sunday or Monday for a few days.Well be there atleast to New Years day. My boys are at the stage in life where hanging out with friends are more important than riding so it will be just me and the wife. So I hope I have some company and will probably poach some rides with Wingnut if I can find his camp. Cuz even as slow as I am the wife is still a little slower and need to do some boy rides. She's happy to have me to her self she thinks.hahaha. So if Trav or Palmer or anyone else wants to show up that's were we'll be. I make my living on a cell phone with the normally pissed off public so it won't be monitored to dam often cuz it bums me out. The first number I'm gonna leave is the work cell. After Sunday that thing is going off and in the drawer.The second number is Lai's number and will be checked from time to time. I don't know how much rain got out there and hope Cahiulla trail rd isn't a mud pit to reach our spot.If it is I will post back and call Timo to let him know.Peace and Merry Christmas! James 858 688 9759. Lailani 951 537 4006 hope to see a few more of ya guys.

If I bring my dog can I leave her with you......for a while? :smirk:

Merry Christmas :USA: Have a great and safe time :thumb:

Im going to try to make it out New Years at least the Sandwhich wants to come after our trip to Kansas. Be safe and have fun Merry Christmas to You and Lai.

Im going to try to make it out New Years at least the Sandwhich wants to come after our trip to Kansas. Be safe and have fun Merry Christmas to You and Lai.

Merry Christmas to you and Mary and the boys! oh yeah! Turkey sandwich too!:banana:

Yolanda and I will be out there Monday afternoon. Looking forward to it.

Merry Christmas every one !
109.gif

Hey we stopped short of Gas dome due to big puddles and the dark. We are right past the cabanas over the little hill and in the next valley turn left the one that leads straight to san felipe wash towards the back on the left. Maybe a quater mile in. I'll post numbers later. Close to the outhouse for those who need it.

We are north of the blu in and in the first camp area after the cabanas on the left in about a 1/4 mile. Not a wash but leads to san Flepe wash.