All ocotillo wells

:thumb: That's very good news, so how are the knee braces working out for you? :ride:

So far so good, don't noticed it anymore. :thumb: Keep breaking the upper boot latches, used my last spare this weekend in Oco, yay for duct tape. Hope you're doing better too.

whaaaaaaat? :prof:you guys didn't tell me ?:prof: were you out there with Palmer ? :thinking: I had to work last saturday anyways. Gonna go this weekend, I think just me and Codie.:ride: Need to relieve some work stress.:rant:

:wave:

whaaaaaaat? :prof:you guys didn't tell me ?:prof: were you out there with Palmer ? :thinking: I had to work last saturday anyways. Gonna go this weekend, I think just me and Codie.:ride: Need to relieve some work stress.:rant:

:wave:

Cuz, I already knew you weren't going, that's why. :P Palmer must've been up by Alluvial, we were down further on the right in an area we call the Pet Cementary. A few years ago, my brother accidently hit his friend's dog and we buried him there. :( We had kindof a sucky MLK. A guy in our group got jack'up pretty bad coming back to camp. Lifeflight landed about 500 ft behind our MH. Broken vertebrate, completely shattered scapula, broken collarbone, colasped lung and stopped counting broken ribs after 10. My hub worked on him till medics came, kindof a buzz kill to the weekend. On Sunday, we messed up (my bad), ended up in those rutty fingers to the Campbell wash, was quite the adventure.:lol: Hopsctoch'd all day, dropping into deadends trying to get out of that maze, ended up in the last mile 1+ at the bridge/86, got gas by Traventine, and rode back in the dark, two in our group no lights. We'll most likely be out Prez weekend. :thumb:

i was on chahulla right at the old commune rd. kinda crowded and i really need to do some searching for a less crowded spot. i kinda sketch out about letting the kids ride around in that spot.

i was on chahulla right at the old commune rd. kinda crowded and i really need to do some searching for a less crowded spot. i kinda sketch out about letting the kids ride around in that spot.

That's actually not too bad of an area, if you go back in further, down Commune... doesn't get a lot of cross traffic either, good when you have little ones. :thumb: