All ocotillo wells

It's pretty wet out here. Lots of condensation this morning. The washes have standing water in the middle and are shinned over. They need to dry a bit in some washes. The hardpack is gonna be epic and the dust levels will be low to none. It's gonna be nice.

:banana::banana::banana::banana: Just got my bike back together and running :banana::banana::banana:
See you guys Monday :ride::ride::ride:

Cool Steve! Be sure to let Tim know we changed spots and I'm glad I did. Wet for a ride this morning and there is some huge road blocking puddles further down Cahiulla and on gas dome rd a lot closer to the Head too.

Sorry for not checking in for a while. Still doing work on the trailer, along with all the other stuff that goes with spending a week in the Dez. I'm going to need something from a local hardware store, and should be out there well before noon on Monday. Also besides your boys being a no go, I have no one else coming down. Everyone backed out, so it will be my Son, Bro, and myself, in the rust mobile. I hope your at least bringing Babes and Cooney. :smirk: See you guys in less then 48 hours. :banana::devil::banana::devil::banana:

Sorry for not checking in for a while. Still doing work on the trailer, along with all the other stuff that goes with spending a week in the Dez. I'm going to need something from a local hardware store, and should be out there well before noon on Monday. Also besides your boys being a no go, I have no one else coming down. Everyone backed out, so it will be my Son, Bro, and myself, in the rust mobile. I hope your at least bringing Babes and Cooney. :smirk: See you guys in less then 48 hours. :banana::devil::banana::devil::banana:

Babes and Cooney wouldn't miss a trip for nothing.

James this gives you a good idea where we are. About 1.5 miles as the crow flys. :wave:

RIDERS to TWS.jpg