PA Next DBA East Ride best of both worlds

i like, my uncle lives up in magnolia and he has mines behind his house that we ride at, old mines, they have this little ridge with the old town cemetary on it and its a crazy look out spot, i like that kinda riding, looks like its the same in ur area

i will come...but i wont eat...im afraid you'll spoil me with all the awsome food. then it will kill me when i come home to eat chicken nuggets and ramen noodles.

ok so this is how it stands at this point, me,dogyz, buck and yamagirl and all her friends will be at a meet date TBA in hillsville, this is about the best directions i can give and the closest address
the entrnace is right past the fireworks store after the small right turn on the road the entrance will be on the left 326 Martin Kelley Spears Dr, Hillsville, PA 16132 is the address for the fireworks store but this pic will tell u where u need to go

entrance.png

Sorry, that wont'd happen! I will provide awesome deer tenderloins wrapped in bacon! Medium rare. Redskin taters with butter and sour cream, and sweet corn with butter!
:drool: Close enough! Anything wraped in bacon is 2X as good haha
ok so this is how it stands at this point, me,dogyz, buck and yamagirl and all her friends will be at a meet date TBA in hillsville, this is about the best directions i can give and the closest address
the entrnace is right past the fireworks store after the small right turn on the road the entrance will be on the left 326 Martin Kelley Spears Dr, Hillsville, PA 16132 is the address for the fireworks store but this pic will tell u where u need to go

entrance.png

I sure hope the firework store is open about that time :devil: I'm thinking, ohhhh roman candles.