PA Next DBA East Ride best of both worlds

Well, let's start to see who's in and out! I'm In! It's better than Crow Canyon! You can build campfires, bring guns and shoot (Nice bonus!) and pretty much get away with anything that comes to mind! It's not crazy...I grew up here...people are good!

Those Cali people have no concept of this, as they are regulated, taxed, restricted, and fined if otherwise! :smirk:

It's way more FREE! It's PA and OH! :thumb:

Awesome!

:ride:

I am in, I'll bring the 20g and the .22 and show you boys how to shoot :cheers: Sounds great, I'd almost like to spend a whole day at the sand tracks, they look awesome as hell.

Well, I am not skeered, I am in if every one else is. When will this event take place. I will tent this one as it is further and pulling that monster camper even further than last time, it killed me on fuel. Plus this will only be a two day event as I am almost out of Vaction days to take, so Sat.& Sun. for me.

Well, I am not skeered, I am in if every one else is. When will this event take place. I will tent this one as it is further and pulling that monster camper even further than last time, it killed me on fuel. Plus this will only be a two day event as I am almost out of Vaction days to take, so Sat.& Sun. for me.

I knew Jackson had some stones! Ydog and parents too! Awesome! We need more! I got two more guys that will come down with a XR650 and a Pumpkin! Well I call the weekend of July 23/24! It's as good as any, and far enough in advance for everyone to make plans. I'll do sooner or later, I'm open when it comes to riding! That's my old home turf! I'm good with a tent for the weekend. They have crystal clear lakes to take a dive in when it get's hot.

I'll retrieve some roadkill from the ice house and marinade it in some moonshine for the grill! :banana:

I knew Jackson had some stones! Ydog and parents too! Awesome! We need more! I got two more guys that will come down with a XR650 and a Pumpkin! Well I call the weekend of July 23/24! It's as good as any, and far enough in advance for everyone to make plans. I'll do sooner or later, I'm open when it comes to riding! That's my old home turf! I'm good with a tent for the weekend. They have crystal clear lakes to take a dive in when it get's hot.

I'll retrieve some roadkill from the ice house and marinade it in some moonshine for the grill! :banana:

whoa now Buck, hold the phones, that may be a little too soon for me. I was thinking a Fall trip. Nice and cool and more time to scratch up some more squish. I spent 500 or more on that last trip. Being a married man with kids and bills I have to ease into these trips so I don't catch so much :rant: from the ole lady :smirk:

we gotta go there in the summer for sure, theres a nice cliff dive at the bahamas that everybody hangs out at, realy fun and swimming in the quarries is sweet

we gotta go there in the summer for sure, theres a nice cliff dive at the bahamas that everybody hangs out at, realy fun and swimming in the quarries is sweet

That is all fine and dandy for you local guys in fact, I suggest you guys go there on Bucks suggested weekend and do some scouting for a good camp area and some do some Vids so we can convince others to come. :thumb: For me it will have to be in the fall or I won't be able to make it. Maybe next year a summer ride but for this year, I am stuck to local areas till at least fall. Remember this is a 7 1/2 hrs away for me.

that is quite the drive, maybe me an dogyz will meet up with buck and go ride there or we could wait till fall, i know where some good camping spots are but some people have campers and wont be able to get back to them, u can get to the regular staging area with a camper with a little bit of precision which is where everybody parks

that is quite the drive, maybe me an dogyz will meet up with buck and go ride there or we could wait till fall, i know where some good camping spots are but some people have campers and wont be able to get back to them, u can get to the regular staging area with a camper with a little bit of precision which is where everybody parks

I would be in a tent this time, cost too much to pull that thing that far. I was only getting 11mpg while I usally get 16mpg.

whoa now Buck, hold the phones, that may be a little too soon for me. I was thinking a Fall trip. Nice and cool and more time to scratch up some more squish. I spent 500 or more on that last trip. Being a married man with kids and bills I have to ease into these trips so I don't catch so much :rant: from the ole lady :smirk:

I understand! I'm good with a fall trip as well! This place is only an hour and a quarter away from my house! You say when! Anybody! Say when! Gimme a couple days notice, and I'm there.

Man, Thats a little soon for me too, it is a bit of a hassle. It all depends, we can always do a once of year-er but twice is kinda alot. I have trouble just trying to get some race dates and open practices down :noidea: So it'll have to wait till at the least late late summer for me. We could also make this the plan for next year and have a summer kick off ride for everyone who went last time and more. You know, you, me and buck can alway just meet up down at crow or something for the day, mabey wellsville or mabey even Buck's private trails. I'm ALWAYS down for that :thumb: Jackson and Mike really do have a long way to drive, and making a trip like that more than once a year would ruin the trip for me.