PA Next DBA East Ride best of both worlds

get hurt or hurt someone else there then I bet they throw ya over a barrel, have their way with ya and dont even give you any lube..

It's "cool" to ride there, but it is unregulated and free and open...in my past experience. If you get hurt, there are good access roads for emergency vehicles. Help is not far away.

Its bad enough to get hurt or even worse hurt someone else. I am referring to the legal ramifications involved with a meat wagon ride like criminal trespassing and "at fault" damages on top of the injury. Not to mention that there's a good chance insurance won't cover medical cost because you were involved in a criminal activity... all the things you don't think of when you are 14....

actualy, if u got hurt there most insurance companies would cover it, i know a few people who got hurt there and had to be ambulanced out and their insurance covered it, hell u could even sue the owner of the property if u felt like a big enough jerk

James

Staff member
actualy, if u got hurt there most insurance companies would cover it, i know a few people who got hurt there and had to be ambulanced out and their insurance covered it, hell u could even sue the owner of the property if u felt like a big enough jerk
:facepalm: That's what's wrong with this world, can't take responsibility for your own actions. :foul:

Its bad enough to get hurt or even worse hurt someone else. I am referring to the legal ramifications involved with a meat wagon ride like criminal trespassing and "at fault" damages on top of the injury. Not to mention that there's a good chance insurance won't cover medical cost because you were involved in a criminal activity... all the things you don't think of when you are 14....

dude, you know alot... the only thing going thru my head was "free riding...free riding...free riding"

They would actually sue you for trespassing on their property hence the criminal trespassing charge that voids most insurance claims especially if it means them paying you or your hospital.

:facepalm: That's what's wrong with this world, can't take responsibility for your own actions. :foul:

Exactly James... No one takes accountability for their actions anymore... so much easier to point a finger.:rant:
:picard: I can't believe we agree yet again....

dude, you know alot... the only thing going thru my head was "free riding...free riding...free riding"

You can know alot too! If you want to....
:prof: Knowledge is power...

if u or anyone gets hurt just to please u we'll truck them out to the poland center medical facility

If its bad enough where I can't make the drive myself then there is going to be an issue... cause that means I need immediate medical attention and not some 14 yr old goon rider with an ace bandage...
I don t think you fully grasp what I am saying or trying to say to you... not every ride ends up with a bent shiftlever or trip to the county morgue... but it does happen..

James

Staff member
Exactly James... No one takes accountability for their actions anymore... so much easier to point a finger.:rant:
:picard: I can't believe we agree yet again....
:lol: It's getting a little creepy.

since theres no no tresspassing signs
:picard: Private property is private property, you can still get nailed if it isn't posted.

insurance would definitly cover it i would think
You willing to risk your parents assets on "I would think"? You get seriously hurt and your insurance drops you your mom and pops could easily be out 6 figures. :shocked: