New to me truck

Dipstick is broke off at the block, that should be fun to get out without dropping the pan or getting hella metal shaveing in it :rolleyes:. BUT I LEAST I HAVE THIS SIIIIIKKKKKKKKK CHROME ONE NOW BECAUSE ITS SOOOO FAST!!!
mrg-6923_w_xl.jpg

SRAD97750

Staff member
R+R the carb. It's the only way... I ran into the same issue on the 1989 YZ250WR... Swapped carbs and haven't looked back.
As cleonard said, "... carburetors are wear items..."

-BIG DAN:thumb:

Well i was talking to a friend who's dad is really good with cars and forgot he is like an holley expert. So i'll be taking it off and have him help me look at it as i tear it down. Im really tired of fixing this ONE problem :rolleyes:

Well i was talking to a friend who's dad is really good with cars and forgot he is like an holley expert. So i'll be taking it off and have him help me look at it as i tear it down. Im really tired of fixing this ONE problem :rolleyes:

Wish i could get my hands on the machine :/ Or wish it was a GM!

Finished welding, then flap disced it and threw a couple layers of putty over it just to make sure it was reeaaaaaaallll smooth like. Actually came out WAY better than i was expecting. Its not going to pass any 250 point barrett-jackson collectors car auction inspection, but i don't think anyone will ever be able to tell there is a patch there by looking at it after i paint it.

BTW the primer is still drying in the pic's so you can't really tell all that much detail, but trust me it came out OK. :thumb:
WP_20130906_002[1].jpgDSC00682.JPGDSC00683.JPGDSC00684.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00681.JPG
    DSC00681.JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 16