Memorial Weekend Ride Photos

So how does the POS MH tow that heavy trailer? What was the cause of it stopping when you were moving out of the spot and what is the picture of the trailer tire telling me?
It's like a teaser, where we have to guess and wait what is coming. The only thing I see is that the wheel is sitting high in the wheel well. Broken leaf spring?

After that the camera was put away for the day, and night time festivities began. Beverages, dinner, and a fire.:cheers:

I forgot about the fire, mainly due to all the beverages. Good thing there were no photos taken of that. The four stooges trying to get it lit, even with a crapload of gasoline, it was a no go, due to the wind. But when we did get it going I thought we were going to set the desert on fire, kind of a Burning Man style bonfire.

I forgot about the fire, mainly due to all the beverages. Good thing there were no photos taken of that. The four stooges trying to get it lit, even with a crapload of gasoline, it was a no go, due to the wind. But when we did get it going I thought we were going to set the desert on fire, kind of a Burning Man style bonfire.

OR a "failed" SoBe bomb ...... :devil:.... :foul:.... :bonk:

So, no, it wasn't Rez on the front drivers side, and it wasn't a broken spring either. I had driven over one of the rocks sticking out of the ground, and unearthed that sumbish.

One Adam Twelve, see the rock.
CC Memorial Day 2012 082.JPG

First step was to get out the POS mini floor jack.
CC Memorial Day 2012 083.JPG

A little strategic placement,
CC Memorial Day 2012 085.JPG

And the rock was loose.
CC Memorial Day 2012 086.JPG

Now a little shovel work to clear some dirt.
CC Memorial Day 2012 089.JPG

Sawyer helping me push the boulder back, to make the hole bigger.
CC Memorial Day 2012 092.JPG

Then he also took over the shovel duty.:thumb:
CC Memorial Day 2012 093.JPG

Not too much longer, we were free.:hifive:
CC Memorial Day 2012 094.JPG

Sawyer wanted to take it home.:picard:
CC Memorial Day 2012 095.JPG

So, no, it wasn't Rez on the front drivers side, and it wasn't a broken spring either. I had driven over one of the rocks sticking out of the ground, and unearthed that sumbish.

One Adam Twelve, see the rock.
View attachment 8424

First step was to get out the POS mini floor jack.
View attachment 8425

A little strategic placement,
View attachment 8426

And the rock was loose.
View attachment 8427

Now a little shovel work to clear some dirt.
View attachment 8428

Sawyer helping me push the boulder back, to make the hole bigger.
View attachment 8429

Then he also took over the shovel duty.:thumb:
View attachment 8430

Not too much longer, we were free.:hifive:
View attachment 8431

Sawyer wanted to take it home.:picard:
View attachment 8432

Next time pay attention to where you park! :prof: :smirk:

I likey so far. Gotta get out there with you guys to that area.
:cheers:
Nice job. I really like it up at CC but I have not been there for a year or so. The last I heard was that they were closing some of it off because of a weed. :noidea: What ever happened to that BS?
We stay to the signed open trails only.:prof:
I have failed in the riding also as I have not been on the bike since Pres Day weekend. You hear that Rez, you are not alone.
Sounds like Palmer, 530, & Rez need to start a club.:smirk: