Memorial Weekend Ride Photos

Hooked up with Timo, Rolls and Sawyer up at the Copper City area Saturday. It was windy, and about 20 degrees cooler than normal this time of year. It actually worked out good while riding, no overheating and blew the dust away. The new RV provided shelter between rides.
The area is very scenic and a great place to ride. Timo and Rolls are familiar with the area and gave some great loops. I was having so much fun, I forgot to ask for a quick ride to the XB70 crash site, even though we were only a mile or two away on one of the rides.
It was a lot of fun, can't wait to get up there again, if you haven't been there, you gotta go.
Various photos capturing only a tiny part of where we rode, and what we saw -

The new wheels
M-1.jpg

M-2.jpg

M-3.jpg

M-4.jpg

M-5.jpg

M-6.jpg

M-7.jpg

M-8.jpg

M-9.jpg

M-10.jpg

M-11.jpg

It was a blast! Thanks for coming out and joining us. The temperature was so far below normal for that time of the year, it felt more like November, then the begining of Summer.:thumb: I'm still in the middle of unpacking, but I'll get some pics and vids up soon.

It was a blast! Thanks for coming out and joining us. The temperature was so far below normal for that time of the year, it felt more like November, then the begining of Summer.:thumb: I'm still in the middle of unpacking, but I'll get some pics and vids up soon.
Is that your new rig Timo? :thumb: Pure badarse - my kind of rig for riding/racing!

Is that your new rig Timo? :thumb: Pure badarse - my kind of rig for riding/racing!

It's a great rig, a few little bugs to work out, but it is wind tight. We didn't spend much time off the bikes between rides, some food, fuel and back out, but it was great shelter during the food breaks.

If you look at the palm trees in the background, you get an idea of what the wind was like.
M-27.jpg

It's a great rig, a few little bugs to work out, but it is wind tight. We didn't spend much time off the bikes between rides, some food, fuel and back out, but it was great shelter during the food breaks.

If you look at the palm trees in the background, you get an idea of what the wind was like.
M-27.jpg
Holy wind Batman - that's what I drove back home in yesterday!!! Felt like I was driving a 3 bedroom bungalow down the freeway... :shocked:

it's more than 40 miles.
It 's 40 miles from the 14 and 58, to the FF. It's 80 miles from the 14 and the 58, to where we camp. That's 40 miles more.:noidea: We don't camp at the water park.

Edit; And on rainy days when Garlock Road is closed. The detour out the 58 to the 395, would make it just about the same mileage.:prof: