Memorial Weekend Ride Photos

You are sooo easy, almost as easy as Palmer! :smirk:
Palmer is the easiest. At least that's what your, wait, was it his dtr or your dtr :thinking:

:stirthepot:

Ass I sit and read through the posts of today I am laughing my ass off!
Man, is there ever a report that doesn't involve a little fun and games? I love you guys!!! :cheers:
Funny thing is it seemed as if James was talking to himself back on page 3 and 4. Did you guys know you are never alone if you are schizophrenic? :thinking:

Sawyer should have loaded that rock up on the trailer and brought it home. I have a place in the front yard that would go nicely.

Going back to the trailer, If I remember this was a converted boat trailer yes? My boat trailer is 1200lbs without the boat siting on it.

James

Staff member
Why would I do that, you did it if he is!!! It's your forum!!!!! :moon:
I'll be damed, James put Tim on my ignor list, what a little shit!!!!

Why would he do such a thing? I know for sure I didn't. Gremlins I tell you, little fury things that do shit behind your back. I need a drink, Buck......pass me the bottle.
First off I can't add somebody to your ignore list. Well to be honest I'm sure I could if I went into the server/database, but I quite frankly have no idea where to even start.

It's very easy to add somebody to your own ignore list, too easy in my opinion. I've made a change to the popup membercard card so there's a confirmation of sorts. Before all you had to do was [accidentally] click it. :bonk:

Click on somebody's name and this (membercard) pops up.

ignore.png

You can see if you have anyone ignored by clicking here.
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/account/ignored

First off I can't add somebody to your ignore list. Well to be honest I'm sure I could if I went into the server/database, but I quite frankly have no idea where to even start.

It's very easy to add somebody to your own ignore list, too easy in my opinion. I've made a change to the popup membercard card so there's a confirmation of sorts. Before all you had to do was [accidentally] click it. :bonk:

Click on somebody's name and this (membercard) pops up.

View attachment 8442

You can see if you have anyone ignored by clicking here.
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/account/ignored
Thanks James - very informative post. Truth is, I'm way more interested in finding out who has me on their ignore list. :smirk: