Memorial Weekend Ride Photos

Sawyer should have loaded that rock up on the trailer and brought it home. I have a place in the front yard that would go nicely.

That thing scratched the crap out of the axles of my trailer, I wasn't going to let it scar the shat out of the deck. He had it picked up and ready to load it, I told him to drop it where he stood. It broke his left big toe.:smirk:

Going back to the trailer, If I remember this was a converted boat trailer yes? My boat trailer is 1200lbs without the boat siting on it.

It was a mid to late 60's, 18' flatbottom trailer that had tandem 5000 axles. That was back when you could only be 96" wide. I ended up cutting most of that sumbish apart, widened the axles, then added the top deck. It probably actually is near a ton, but I live on a river in Egypt. :smirk:

Excellent videos Tim. I have sent the 4 minute clip to a few non riding friends who always ask "exactly what is it you guys do out there?" It's about a 50/50 response of either "you guys are f&(%ing nuts" or "hell yeah, I wanna do that."

Nice job...

As for A2's comment, I think I fall into both categories myself... the hi-speed stuff (washes...etc.) WTF are you guys thinking???:eek: to the opposite spectrum, I wanna do that too.... :cry: